DiEcIsIeTe

I sat awkwardly on the couch with John in my 'house'. Right when the actor for Elle (Emma freaking Watson) Burst into this room, I had to kiss John. And act like I had been kissing him for a while.

Holy.

Guacamole.

I.

Have.

To.

Kiss.

John.

What the crepes.

No, should be excited for this. I have a crush on him, this is every persons dream- to have an excuse to kiss their crush. But I wasn't excited or happy, I was just blushing next to John, extremely nervous and awkward. 

"Is it hot in here? I think it's really hot in here- maybe I should turn on the A.C," John said suddenly and quickly.

"Y-Yeah maybe you should, it's um- pretty hot," I stuttered as he got up and moved towards the little A.C. control box thing.

He came back over, sitting next to me after he turned on the A.C. We had to be sitting really close for the scene, because if Elle burst in and John was on the other side of the couch, he would be too late. And we where supposed to look like we where making out, so John had his arm wrapped around me. And I was supposed to grab his face and pull him closer-

Better to not think about it yet....

I heard the doorknob wiggle, it was our warning, a half a minute later Elle was coming.

Frick frickity frack flip flippy frick. 

I looked at John, who was probably blushing more then me. I turned to face him and stared into his eyes, getting ready. John looked at my lips, and then his eyes flickered over to mine. I took a deep breath and lifted my hands up to his face, moving my lips only a inch away from his.

I really hope we didn't have to shoot this scene again. I mean, that wouldn't be a bad thing I guess- It would be awkward. I was having mixed feelings about this.

Then Elle burst into the room.

My lips quickly collided with John's, and I pulled his face closer to mine for dramatic effect. Oh. My. Lin. I'm kissing John!

"ABE!?" Elle screeched.

I broke away from John, staring into his eyes for a moment, then I turned to face Elle, trying to remember my lines.

"Um- yes?" I asked, trying to look as flustered as I could- which I definitely already was.

"Who is that? Why did I not know?!" Elle asked, stomping towards me.

"I-I'ts just Alexander," I stammered, my own name feeling strange on my tongue. 

John awkwardly was sitting next to me, looking confused. Not because he forgot his lines- because that was his job, to look confused. He was really good at it.

"Who's JUST ALEXANDER?" Elle asked loudly.

"Um- " I glanced at John. "My... friend."

"Oh, right, no homo?" Elle rolled her eyes. "Honestly Abe, you could have just TOLD me!"

"It's complicated?" I stated, more like a question.

"CUT!" Someone yelled. 

And the scene was done.

John immediately moved about a foot away from me on the couch, blushing his face off. I buried my face in a pillow, trying to act kind of calm. I actually probably looked more like an insane idiot.