VeInTiCuAtRo

(A/N HUGE TIME SKIP! Summary of what happened; 

They adopted another cat child, named Ravioli. (Named after Alexander's childhood pet, a parrot named Revali who was nicknamed Ravioli) 

They still haven't shared a first kiss. Not officially, anyway. Kisses on the cheek don't count, and accidental ones don't either. Or ones during acting.

Henry Laurens visited a couple times, they tried to act non-gay and it ended up working okay... ish.

Alex is done with the Wings of Fire show.

John is done with his musical, they are now moving on to Quiet Place 2.

They invested lots of money into the house, and have all new appliances, decorations and such.

Laf is thinking about dropping out of college to become a model for Hercules's potential tailoring place, which he would also drop out of school for.

John and Alex are a little more well known now, and they have fans)

Me and John stepped up to the huge white building. Set 1, it read. Okay. Breathe. It's a horror movie. I hate horror movies. At least I get to be a main character! Wait, that's not that great, because I'm in more scenes of a horror show. 

 Well, at least John is here. By beautiful boyfriend. Who will be suffering as I have to kiss a girl and then break up with her and get with him while shouting I'M GAY at the monsters. That's not THAT bad, if it weren't for the girl being the one and only Maria Reynolds, the famous actress who was in The Revolutionary Crew and other very famous movies.

I HATED Maria. She's so narcissistic! She wears so much makeup, she doesn't even look human! She has been staring at me the entire time that I stood outside with John, preparing ourselves mentally to walk into the filming room. And now she's walking towards me! I wish I could just cuddle on the couch with John and our cat children now.

"I recognize you," Maria said as she neared me.

John looked at her in shock. He must recognize her as the famous Maria Reynolds, who doesn't recognize her? 

"Well I don't recognize you," I responded in a harsh tone.

"Al, this is the famous Maria! You acted in the same movie together!" John said unhelpfully.

"Ah, Alexander Hamilton," Maria extended her arm towards me.

I scoffed and looked away from her, leaving her hand open and ready for a handshake. Yeah, I'm not shaking your hand!

"It's a pleasure to meet you," John said, shaking her hand instead of me. "Alex is acting weird, sorry for that."

"No problem," Maria said. "See you later, Hamilton."

"Why would you treat her with such disrespect?" John scolded me after she left.

"Because, she's a terrible human being," I explained. "You never had a full conversation with her. She's so- terrible! Just terrible! She's sexist against women, thinking boys should rule everything. She enjoys seducing people! I think she's homophobic too."

"She seemed nice," John protested. "Maybe you got a wrong first impression."

"No, I got the right impression. She's terrible! She's just the worst ever!" I said loudly, almost shouting.

"Hey, calm down," John hissed. 

"She gets on my nerves," I said, a bit quieter. "She makes me want to slap her back to the battle of Yorktown."