VeInTiUnO

(A/N Sorry for not updating!!! I feel really guilty, I hope you can forgive me. Um, here's some snow-cones!)

"Don't forget me!" Elle waved as she walked away with her fiancé through the puddles of water and green grass.

"I'll miss you!" I yelled, waving back at her.

Elle then turned around, wrapping both her arms around her fiancé, and continuing to walk away. The camera then began to follow her, and my part of the scene was over. I splashed through the puddles of water that flooded the street, heading towards my house.

That was the last episode.

My job here is done.

Now I had to pack up my stuff, and head home as if nothing ever happened. John would be living with his parents until he gets another job, as he dropped out of collage, because his acting career took off. Now that the show was over, John would probably get hired for something else, and we would never see each other again. Except over Skype.

I stepped up into my house, opening and closing the door behind me as I walked in. I was wearing a big dark green hoodie, some ripped jeans and some sneakers. My shoes where soaking wet, so I took them off by the door and ran up the stairs.

I reached my room quickly, where my small bed sat next to the window. I would miss this place. I would miss this show. Maybe, if this show gets enough views on the show, there would be a second season. I could spend more time with John! That would be a miracle.

The little items I owned where stuffed in a small drawer in my room. Just the money I had earned from my job, and a set of clothing. Everything else that I own are at my real house, the one I had been paying taxes on for a year even though I had been living at this place.

I stuffed my stuff in a large brown satchel that I may or may not have stolen from the changing rooms. I then put it over my shoulder, and sat on my bed, taking out my phone. In an hour my Uber would come, so I only had a little while to hang out here.

I heard tapping on a window and couldn't help but smile, turning my face towards my window too see John sitting on the tree branch. 

I turned around and opened it up, as I was moving my hands away from the window so that John could hop in easier, he crashed into me, diving through the window. I fell over backwards and onto the carpet, laughing in surprise.

I felt his weight lift off of me and I opened my eyes, still giggling, to see him on top of me. We stared at each other for a bit, before I lifted my hand up and touched his cheek. John smirked mischievously and moved his lips closer to mine. Right before we made contact I licked his nose.

"EEEEEEEEWWWW!" John jumped off of me while I started laughing. "Nasty!"

I kept laughing on the floor while John wiped his nose over and over again with the blanket that was spread across my bed.

"That's no way to treat your future husband," John complained.

"I might not marry you. Who knows? I could ditch you for a baboon and go to live off in the Rainforest," I laughed. "I bet the baboon would be much more handsome then you."

John looked at me with this face: >:O.

I started laughing loudly and couldn't seem to make myself stop. When I finally did settle down, I managed to get up onto the bed with John. We sat next to each other and began to let the fact that we won't be seeing each other sink in.

"I'll miss you," John sighed.

"I'll miss you more," I challenged him.

"I'll miss you EVEN MORE!" John declared.