DiEcIoChO

So, me, John and Eliza just got done with another random scene that doesn't matter. But we where now moving on to the scene where me and John publicly show our relationship for the first time, in front of my parents. I hadn't come out to them, so it was going to be dramatic. Elle was going to be there too. 

We sat around a large wooden table, in Eliza's houses basement. For this scene, it was not Eliza's basement, it was my parents dinning room. I took a deep breath, summoning my lines into my mind, and began the scene.

"So, um this is my friend, Elle," I introduced her, I was getting used to filming with Emma Watson now. Still kinda crazy.

"Friend or... girlfriend?" My father asked, a smirk on his face. His actor was Robert Downy Jr. So I was fangirling a bit right now. 

"Friend," I stated, nodding my head slightly and shooting my 'father' a glare.

"Well, maybe we should work on you getting a girlfriend. You can't be single forever, son," Father said. 

"Well, about that-"

"You have a girlfriend?" My mother asked before I could finish.

"N-"

"That's amazing news!" My father said, smiling brightly at me.

I get that it was all acting, but it was kind of sad. I know people in the real world go through this, and it must be terribly hard.

"I don't have a girlfriend," I stated, resting my hands on the table.

"Oh," My mother sighed. "Tsk tsk. Disappointment."

"I do have a um-" I took a large gulp. "B-boyfriend though."

My parents glared at me. My father gave me the strangest look, I couldn't tell if it was disappointment or something else. Then again, that was the point. I wish I where that skilled, that I could do faces like that. My parents just looked down at their food and continued to eat, ignoring me.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I asked, forcing myself to tear up a bit.

I felt Johns hand slip into mine for comfort. I smiled at him, wishing that his hand in mine was real- not an act. Wishing that this, us, was all real. I caught a camera out of the corner of my eye, zooming in on our hands then back at our parents as they where about to say their next lines.

"So you're a gay?" My mother sighed.

Elle shifted in her seat, glancing at me then back to my parents. John gave me a comforting look and squeezed my hand tighter.

"Yes, I am gay," I said clearly.

My father stood up and left the room, pushing his chair away with such force that it fell to the ground. That wasn't in the filming plans, but I guess he just did it for fun or to add drama.

"cUT," Someone yelled.

Me and John stood up and walked away, because we had to go change into other clothing for the next scene. I didn't realize until we where at the changing rooms that I was still holding onto his hand. 

I let go quickly and walked into a small closet-like area. In Eliza's house, there was a large room that would never be shown in the film. It was where all the actors got makeup, changed clothing and such. Someone would always set our next set of clothing in our specific changing room stalls so we could change quickly. It was much like a public bathroom.

I changed quickly into some all-blue pajamas, because that's what my costume designer decided on.

I stepped out of my stall and turned to face John's area. He was still in there.