CaToRcE

(A/N so, there's some swear words (Bleeped out like this: s**t), threats and mentions of suicide in this chapter. I will put a * where it starts and ends so you can skip it. Keep in mind I have no idea how Instagram works, so I probably messed everything up. Also, look, a moving picture!^^^)

I went to get Covid tests so I could head over towards the filming location yesterday. It wasn't far away actually.

I now had to wait a week until my test came back. The rapid test I had also taken gave me the all clear, you can't really trust the rapid test though.

I sat inside a Caribou Coffee. They had re-opened, and had strict rules about wearing masks and seating, and social distancing. I moved my mask up a bit so that I could take a sip of coffee, then set my coffee back on the table and continued to look through my Instagram. 

I scrolled through my page, looking at comments. I knew that was not something I was supposed to do, never look at peoples comments on your page. But I wanted to, and what if there as bullying going on? I needed to stop it. 

Holy frickity frick frack flick freak freaking frickity frick.

I was looking at someones post. It had popped up on my page because they mentioned me. It was a picture of me kissing Chris, from that one scene I'd rather forget. Bellow it, the person who posted it said,

*

"Why are you all following this b***h? Hes f*****g Homo! Hes literally sinning against god you are all f*****g idiots! He should go to hell! This b***h is terrible he should kill himself now while he can! I hope youre reading this hamilton. because i have a special message just for you; you are a useless idiot. you are a disgrace. nobody loves you. i cant wait to see the video of you jumping off a bridge. i hope you f****g die b***h."

I blinked a couple times, and felt a tear streak down my cheek. 

Who would do this? 

Are they right?

I didn't know what to do, so, I looked at the replies to this comment. Which only made it worse;

"Hahaha, yeah, i hope this idiot dies. Homosexuality is not okay, I hope he falls in a pit and dies!"

And there where over 20 likes on the reply.

*

I looked at another reply, my cheeks brimming with tears. But my frown turned upside down as I see this reply,

"You think he's the idiot? Pfft, idiots. Homosexuality is amazing. This man is being proud of himself, he is doing what many others like him wish they could do. He kissed a man of the same gender on TV for fluffing sake! And, you are all way to quick to assume. This man might not even like boys! It was probably just part of his role as an actor. And if he where gay, or bisexual, or anything, then that's amazing. He is being proud of who he is, y'all are scared idiots, hiding from the world, insulting random people to make their life worse. At least this man was able to embrace his inner Homosexuality, while y'all hide in your grandmothers basements playing Minecraft, dropping out of Middle School, not able to get a job. I hope all of you have a wonderful day, and stop insulting people for embracing their inner selves like y'all are to afraid to do. To all my fellow LGBTQAI+ pals: Don't let these people get to you. These people are only jealous of your rainbow colors, and find comfort in insulting those who are brave enough to be who they are. You are amazing. You are loved. You are cared for. Those who dislike you are the true ones who should be ashamed. You all matter, and don't be afraid of who you are. Go on Wattpad and ask General-Washington for an inspirational be-proud speech. Also, I'm single and Pansexual so if anyone wants to hook up ;) ;) ;)"