DiEcIsEiS

(A/N Time skip, they have already filmed a couple scenes. Nothing juicy happened. Also this is a crappy filler chapter with some fluff-)

I sat alone in my house. Not really my house, my house for the show. I had gotten over the fact that I would have to kiss John. I mean, it's not really a bad thing- right? It's probably a bad thing- but it's not- because its just acting, right? And it's not like I actually like him. But I do. But I don't. But I do, but he doesn't like me. Maybe I wasn't over it yet.

I kept thinking about the kiss and accidentally let out a tiny squeal. I didn't know why, maybe out of excitement. Or fear. I just can't with my emotions right now. I went back to reading my script;

Elle: Abe...

Abraham: What?

Elle: What are you hiding?

Abraham: Nothing!

Elle: The why do you keep looking away from the camera?

Abraham: I-

Elle: We are supposed to be discussing my love life issues and yet you are focused on glaring at something. What are you looking at?

Abraham: Hm?

Elle: Abe-

Abraham: What where you saying?

Elle: What are you looking at?

Abraham: Nothing!!!

I practiced the scene. I was supposed to be sitting at this table with my laptop, and constantly staring out the window into John's window, where he is painting. Currently, as we are not acting the scene out right now, John is sitting on the bed in his house. I could see him through my window.

During the scene, I was supposed to be watching him paint while I was talking to my friend. Then John was going to notice me and we would both smile to each other, and I was supposed to blow a kiss. Very embarrassing, but its acting, so its fine.

I was worrying about the scene that would happen at about the middle of the movie. Elle, the main character, would barge into my house looking for me. She would search through my house and eventually find me and John kissing on the couch.

Me and John's relationship was romantic, of course. We had gotten together a couple months before the film takes place, and where in a secret relationship. John had come out to his parents, while I had not so we kept everything secretive. We would sneak into each others houses via window and spend lots of time together.

My best friend, Elle, was having lots of love life issues. She was struggling through a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend began to talk with her less and less. I was her pretty much therapy friend. She would talk to me all the time about everything.

This show would show lots of different versions of relationships and struggling with the virus happening. It was an interesting idea. But back to present time;

I suddenly had the bestest most amazing idea ever.

I set down my script and tapped on the window loudly. John heard my tapping, and turned towards his window. I waved through the window at him. John started smiling and he opened his window, then said, with his head half out the window;

"Tap tap tapping on the glass."

"Waving through a window!!!" I sang, opening my window too, so we could hear each others voices clearly.

"Can anybody see?" John asked in a singsong voice.

"Is anybody waving back at meeee," We both sang at the same time.