Chapter DoCe

(A/N Sorry for all the time skips! This chapter is literally all time skips. There's like five.)

I was worrying very much about John, just sitting in my duplex, playing Cat Condo 32. It had been a couple days sense he last texted me. Ya know what? Frick it. I jumped off my bed, and raced outside the front door. I jumped into the Uber, and took off at light speed.

*~*

I think I was doing better. The doctors said I was going to be fine, although may have a weak body for the next couple days and would need someone to help me everyone. Someone to lean on and such. I was just about to call Alexander, to let him know I was fine, when he burst in through the door.

"JOHN!" He shouted.

"Well this is unexpected," I said.

He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I really missed you," He said, and I think he was crying a bit.

An overwhelming amount of emotion surged through me and I started crying happily too. I don't know how we had gotten so close together. From just barely knowing each other, to him being the person I love. Maybe all that time of not seeing each other and talking through Skype and texts brought us closer.

"I missed you too," I sobbed, hugging him back.

"Is this the person who will be taking care of you for a day after you are released?" The doctor asked.

"Um no, I was going to ca-"

"Yes," Alex interrupted me.

I looked into his eyes, and he smiled at me through his tears.

"Alright, you should be set to go," the doctor said. 

"What did I just sign up for?" Alex asked be quietly as the teacher left the room.

"You just signed up for being my helper dog for one day," I said.

"Cool, dogs are so much better then humans," Alex laughed a bit. "Lets get you home."

"I- Um, is it okay if I stay at your place tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," Alex smiled.

I didn't want to go home to my dad, not right now. He was probably pissed that I was sick, because I helped pay some of the taxes and was not able to work while in the hospital. I wanted to check on my siblings, but they would understand that I want some time alone right now. I will go check on them tomorrow though.

~hour long time skip brought to you by KFC, finger lickin' good~

I sat on Alexanders small couch. He had such a small place. I kind of felt bad for him, but I knew that with all the money he had just made from his movie, he was probably going to get an upgrade. In fact, right now he was setting up a TV two times bigger then his current one.

"Alrighty," He said, nodding approvingly at his new television.

"Cool," I commented.

He walked over and sat down on the couch next to me, turning on the TV and looking through Disney+. I heard him quietly gasp as he landed on a show.

"What?" I asked.

"THERE'S NEW EPISODES OF THE MANDALORIAN!" He said.

"I've never seen that," I said.

"Well lets re-start it then, so you can see it. I'm not into Star Wars, but Mandalorian is gooooood," Alex said, going through the episodes and choosing the first one.