𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲

She held a light blue lighter in her right hand and a long white and orange cigarette in her left. She didn't feel the need or urge to smoke but something inside her told her to do so. She lit it and slowly brought the cigarette up to her lips before accidently dropping it out the window.

"Shit." she cursed under her breath.

Clumsy shaky hands, shaky from the cold air pouring in from the window. It bothered her how shaky they could get sometimes and made her insecure despite her never speaking out about it. She stood almost nude if it wasn't for her underwear and bra, and her hair was a mess from sleeping for so long.

It had been at least 3 hours since Shouta left for work at U.A and she was stuck in thought about all the worst things that could come.

(Y/n) wanted nothing more than to have a happy relationship with Shouta, but for right now they were just 'seeing' each other. That was fine by all means but she felt the need to claim him as her own. Aizawa Shouta, (Y/n) lovely significant other.

Of course she wouldn't be able to show him off. Or hold his hand in public. It would just be sneaking kisses and flashing smiles at each other in secret, but that was enough for her.

Her stomach rumbled and she looked down at her empty hand, picturing a (f/f) in hand. She quickly stepped away from the window and made her way towards Shouta's fridge with a smile on her face. That smile quickly faltered as she opened the door to what was an empty fridge.

Almost empty, all that was stored was a carton of eggs, a couple bears, and milk.

"Well alright..so much for that" she grumbled.

A second idea popped into her head. She clasped her hands together in a 'praying' form and shook them in the air, thankful that Uber eats was a thing.

Once she placed the order she plopped down on his couch. Cringing when the cold leather hit her skin. She stared at the ceiling, then the floor, then the blank white doors.

(Y/n) questioned how Shouta's house could be so plain and almost what seemed sad. Sad yet so comfortable and nice. Maybe it was the fact she was still a teenager and just couldn't handle living like an adult. Adults were more mature and serious in her head, they had no time for pretty and colorful household decorations.

Maybe in the future she wouldn't either.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

If there was one thing (Y/n) hated most, it was when people snooped around her room. But of course that rule doesn't apply to her, especially when no one is around.

With nothing to do while she waited for her food to be cooked and brought to her, she thought it was best to have a look around and really get to know the place. She got off the couch and stepped over Shouta's cat Jasper who was sleeping peacefully on the floor and went inside his bedroom.

The room still smelt of sex and sweat making her cheeks heat up. She swallowed and licked her lips trying to cease the smile that was begging to form.

She looked at the drawers that were on each nightstand and immediately felt her attention peak.

She ran to the one on the left and got down on her knees to snoop. The top draw was filled with pornographic magazines. Her eyes widened and she felt a pang of jealousy. The women on the magazines were tall, hot, and had plump bodies.

Key word, women.

She quickly shut the draw and laughed because she couldn't deny it being kind of funny.

The second draw was empty and so was the third one.

She huffed and got up to go check out the second nightstand.

The top draw had what seemed to be a brown jacket with a pale fluffy inside. The jacket had a logo on the right side and read the words, "Loud Cloud".

She raised a brow and carefully put the jacket back inside the draw without messing up its perfect fold.

The second draw was filled with pictures. Polaroids and pictures frames of a boy. The boy in the pictures seemed young and had light blue untamed hair and had the same exact brown jacket on. She could recognize the people in the photos immediately, them being a young President Mic, Midnight, and Shouta.

She saw something in Shouta that was different. He seemed genuinely happy around this time of his life and it was nice to see.

(Y/n) wasn't oblivious. It was obvious the boy in the pictures passed away, and she felt sympathy for him and Shouta. She wondered if they were best friends, and thought about what she would do if Kirishima passed away.

Lose herself most likely. It would be like losing her other half, which she already kind of felt was happening.

She shut the draw when she heard a knock on the door. It interrupted her thoughts and she quickly got up to answer it. Forgetting she was still half naked she quickly grabbed one of Shouta's shirts and threw it on.

(Y/n) opened the door hesitantly just in case it wasn't the delivery person and it was one of Shouta's friends.

She let go of the breath she didn't realize she was holding and smiled, "Hello, thank you!"

She took the (f/f) and shut the door.

And to be honest, she lost the appetite.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

(Y/n) sat on the floor right next to the door and slowly ate her (f/f). She had a blank face and just stared off into space as she stuffed her face.

She turned to see the door open and Shouta walk through. He looked down at her as well with a blank face and just sat down next to her without a word.

Both their backs against the wall.

She then rested her head against his shoulder and handed him a serving of her food, to which he grabbed and started to eat.

Both them staring off into space, and ending the loud silence with a quiet sigh.

(SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AND SUCH A LONG WAIT!! I'm been so so busy and I'm gonna try to update longer and faster)