𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

12 years ago everything used to be bright. Her smile, her eyes, her voice. All because she had two people that loved her dearly. Her mother and father raised her with nothing but love and respect, as any good parent would do.

She was raised in a suburban neighborhood where all the houses looked almost completely the same. Large white fences and bright green grass.

Though she was an only child it didn't bother her, her mother and father gave her enough to keep her satisfied being alone.

(Y/n) developed her quirk early on, about age 5.

Her parents didn't know much about her quirk but from the looks of it they weren't too worried.

It was all fun and games, a tiny little girl could glitch around. She could glitch into different rooms, different time frames, different dimensions. But all the fun quickly stopped when a simple draw back of her quirk occurred.

The look of happiness on her mothers face quickly dissipated into fear.

Because there stood two of the same girl, one smiling, the other blank.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

"hey (Y/n)! Walk faster, I wanna get breakfast" Uraraka said as she flung an arm around (Y/n).

"mm i could do with breakfast today, i drank a shit ton of redbull"

"I know I can smell it on your breath. Smells good though"

Mina ignored the two and didn't bother to make any conversation, to busy scrolling through her phone.

"so you're not coming with me then hm'?"

"no i think i should get to class, ill catch up with you later. Bye" (Y/n) waved her friend off and began to walk to class.

She bit her lip out of nervousness, and tucked her hair behind her ear as she made it to the door.

"good morning (Y/n) come in, you're early," Aizawa said, straightening out his slouching position.

"sorry i'll come back later"

Aizawa looked scruffy as usual but (Y/n) couldn't help but like it.

"no worries, have a seat"

Part of her wanted to treat him like shit, the other part wanted to also treat him like shit. But couldn't bring herself to actually do it. The best she could do is act like she was above him.

She nodded her head and sat down at her desk, nibbling on her lip even more now.

In the corner of her eye she could see Aizawa sip his coffee and type into the computer, eyeing her from time to time.

The silence was awkward, and nothing but awkward.

"(Y/n) we need to talk about this training"

"I'm training like everyone else, what is there to talk about?" she spoke with attitude while staring at the ground.

"Training using your quirk is what we need to talk about"

'fuck'

"no need. It wont do me any good, and it doesn't change anything so-"

"you need to learn how to use in during a fight, its needed"

she scoffed, "that's such bullshit".

"(L/n) language"

she stayed quiet and nibbled on her bottom lip.

"I'm going to train you starting tomorrow"

"fine, i don't need it but i accept"

he chuckled, "wasn't really an invitation"

she ignored him and crossed her arms over her chest, beginning to pout.

"are you pouting?"

"no, are you?"

"..no"

They didn't speak after that. Students began to enter the class and start talking, Aizawa having to shut them up and begin teaching.

(Y/n) didn't refrain from her position, nor did she pick up the pencil.

And of course Aizawa called her out for this, "(L/n) are you with us?"

"Yeah, I'm here, aren't i?'

he sighed and closed his eyes, "start paying attention. thank you" and resumed teaching.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

The bell rang and Aizawa dismissed the class, "(L/n) stay after class please".

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and slouched back into her seat.

The students all ran out leaving the classroom rather quiet.

"Is there an explanation for the way you're acting towards me?"

"I don't think so, why?"

Truthfully she felt guilty. It's not like she wanted to give him attitude, but her heart still hurt.

Aizawa took a moment before speaking again, "about the other day, you asked me if i would ever like a-"

"god. i wasn't being serious", her leg bounced anxiously under the desk.

"alright, your excused"

her jaw dropped slightly at his dismissal to her all the sudden.

"your such a fucking dick"

she stood up and grabbed her backpack with rage, and began to stomp out of the classroom.

"hold it."

"what? you excused me, i can leave-"

"please just tell me what this it about or I'm gonna be thinking about it all day"

he tilted his head to the side in a tired motion as he waited for her to answer.

"i have people waiting for me, see you tomorrow"

(Y/n) left the room calmly after that. She walked down the hall wide-eyed that she was even able to get that out.

Her body felt hungry for another cigarette, and cringed at the feeling.

'its wrong to neglect your body's craving, right?' she asked herself while nibbling on her bottom lip leaving it irritated.

'right'