𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞

The hot sun's rays beat down her face making it drip with sweat. She stood crouched down with both hands on her knees, glaring at Aizawa with concentration and anger.

They met up just hours before school opened to train like planned. 

"Your doing well, but try and use your quirk to fight" he waved for her to come at him.

She stood up and charged at Aizawa but he managed to push her down.

"Can you at least try to cut me some slack" she huffed as she got up.

"Things would be a lot easier if you just used your quirk (Y/n)" he narrowed his eyes at her and waved for her to come at him once again.

(Y/n) laughed and got back into position, "Not happening". 

She didn't want to risk hurting him, or anyone for that matter.

She charged at him once again and he still managed to catch her with his scarf then slam her into the ground.

He sighed and lifted her up with one hand, "How do you expect to get control of your own quirk if you don't try?"

She kept her mouth shut and stared at the ground.

Aizawa then walked up to her and grabbed her by her shoulders, shaking them to try and get her to look at him, "(Y/n) just once, nothing is gonna happen, i won't let it"

She could see the truth behind his eyes, and almost felt safe enough to use it. His firm grasp on her shoulders sent butterflies rushing through her stomach, annoyed she shrugged him off and nodded her head.

Aizawa didn't know much about her quirk, the word "glitch" didn't tell him anything either.

She charged at him for the 10th time and as expected he reached out to grab her, but he watched as she glitched from in front to behind him like a broken tv.

Her heart raced as she used her quirk, the words "don't fuck this up" repeated in her head over and over again.

Aizawa felt a hard kick to his back and turned around fast, surprised to see she wasn't there. (Y/n) smiled with confidence glad to see he was distracted and sucker punched him in the jaw.

Despite the pain he was glad to see her getting back on her feet, "Look at you, that wasn't such a pain was it"

"Eh I suppose not"

The amount of power and control she felt at that moment was a relief. Aizawa was right, nothing was gonna happen. (Y/n) felt safe with him, comfortable, and like herself.

She was trying to hold the grudge against Aizawa, the secret stupid grudge. She felt guilty for being mad at him because he was sexually active with someone other than her. It was a stupid grudge to hold especially since they weren't together. But still felt a pang of anger every time she thought of it.

Aizawa tossed her a water bottle, "I see your in a better mood"

(Y/n) took a rather large sip, and nodded her head.

"Before school starts you wanna grab a bite to eat? My treat"

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

They decided on a place down the street from the school. It was a small ramen shop that had just opened and was surprisingly popular.

Both sat across from each other and made small talk, trying not to let their history get in the way. (Y/n) had ordered something small enough for a meal but large enough to be fill her up, while Aizawa ordered nothing.