𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲

"𝕚𝕞 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕥"...

This wasn't the first time Kirishima ditched y/n to hang out with the bakusquad. She woke up behind the school alone in the dark, confused how she got there in the first place. It took her a minute until she remembered falling asleep out there waiting for Kirishima. She ended up hitching a ride from some older man who reeked of malt liquor and cigarettes. Her type always consisted of older men, but this isn't what she meant. By the time she got home the sun was rising and people were waking up from a good nights sleep. 

The next day wasn't any better, she had been taking a different route to school in hopes of avoiding Kirishima. If there's one toxic thing about y/n its her problem with facing problems, why fix it if it can be fixed on its own over time? 

Her secret route consists of walking through thorny bushes, crossing a ditch, running away from tiny barking dogs, and hoping over 2 fences. It wasn't exactly short but anything to get away from confronting Kirishima. Right when she made it to the last fence there was Kiri standing there waiting for her with his arms crossed. His face screamed "we need to talk". 

"What do you want" she spoke with attitude as she walked right past him, throwing her backpack over the fence. "You been avoiding me y/n" he sounded as innocent as a toddler, as if he forgot about leaving her. She stopped in her tracks, hands gripping the fence. "you left me Kirishima, to hangout with your douche bag friends!" she turned around to face kiri. Her face felt hot, she truly was a hothead. "You keep doing this! Forgetting about me! Everybody seems to forget about me.." her sweaty hands wiped her wet tears away. 

He looked at her face and saw how truly hurt she was, he didn't know he had that much of an impact on her. He walked towards her and tried to hug her but she pulled away. "don't touch me kiri you know I don't like to be touched.." she sniffled. "right sorry" he stood awkwardly thinking of what to do.

"Im sorry y/n, im such an idiot" she looked up at him through her teary eyes. "what? no your not.." Kirishima smiled at her and began to speak with confidence. "let me make it up to! ill take you out for some ramen" he threw his backpack over the fence next to hers. "i know you love ramen, c'mon it'll be my treat." he began to climb the fence, trying to look manly as possible. 

"after school, we can take the bus I suppose.." she scratched the back of her neck and began to climb with him. Her cigarette box fell out of her pocket and hit the puddle on the ground. When they both made it to the other side they picked up there backpacks and entered the building side by side. The feeling of reassurance lingered in the chest, she looked at Kiri and smiled. He will always have a special place in her tainted heart.

The building was cold as usual, the halls were empty signaling class had already begun. Kirishima was rambling about some stupid prank denki pulled, meanwhile y/n wasn't listening. She gazed out the window and admired the scenery. Her e/c eyes met tired ones, the feeling of excitement ran through her body and her face felt numb. She was staring at Aizawa, who was leaning against the window. His hair was tied back and his face was freshly shaven. He had an annoyed expression on his face like always. She never had gotten a close look at the mans face, having been because his hair is always in the way. She could smell the axe on him as she walked past, though her eyes never left his. 

"well y/n see you after school" kiri spoke breaking y/n out of her trance as he walked to the door. Before opening it he spun around "and this time i wont forget" he smiled a nice smile and entered the room leaving y/n all by her lonesome. She sighed and remembered Aizawa's tired eyes and serious face, it gave her a nostalgic feel. She took a quick glance behind her to see if he was still there but there was no one to be found. 

well so much for that.