𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

Aizawa soon fell asleep, holding on to (Y/n) in a spooning position.

The room was silent and nothing could be heard except his snores, and (Y/n)'s uncomfortable shifting.

She could feel an empty pit grow larger and larger in her stomach every minute. She told herself everything was fine but deep down inside she knew it wasn't.

(Y/n) slipped out of his grasp, surprised he didn't wake up. Then tip toed out of the room, not forgetting to grab the clothes of the floor.

She left the apartment and ordered an uber back to the dorms.

Her mind couldn't even wrap around the events of tonight, so much has happened in such little time.

The biggest problem was definitely Aizawa and Kirishima, she dreaded going back to school.

Once the uber arrived, the drive back to the dorms was silent and the Uber waved her off with an awkward smile on his face.

"Okay, everything is gonna be A-okay, right (Y/n)? right" she whispered under her breath to calm her nerves.

School was starting in an hour, which means most kids are awake and ready to pounce, probably up and making breakfast.

Eventually (Y/n) reached her dorm and walked inside hurriedly. Mina was staring at the toaster waiting for her waffles to pop, and Uraraka stirred her cup of homemade chocolate milk.

"Oh hey (Y/n)! Kirishima came by looking for you last night" Mina said with a smirking look on her face.

(Y/n) smiled nervously, "Oh uhm, okay! thanks for telling me"

"Yeah no problem, but hey..where were you last night?"

"I was..visiting my- i was busy" she stumbled on her words.

Mina could tell she was lying but decided to not push it, "Okay! Want some waffles?"

"No thanks, i should get going to my room"

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

(Y/n) could feel the soreness in between her thighs when she walked. She tried her best not to make an obvious limp but couldn't help it.

After an hour and showering and getting ready, she headed out for school, of course taking the shortcut to avoid Kirishima.

But when she walked out of the dorms and went down to the lobby, she saw Kirishima who stood with All might.

She stared straight down at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with the red head.

"Mrs. (L/n), may i speak with you"

(Y/n) looked to All might who held his hand out.

"I really have to get going-"

"Just for moment"

All might pulled her over to the side and spoke with concern, "Kirishima said you never came home last night, is this true?"

"Yes, but-"

"Young (L/n), where were you?"

"Why does it matter-"

He held his hand up, cutting her off, "It matters."

"I was visiting my parents grave, are you happy?" she stormed out, feeling guilty for bringing her parents into her lie.

All might watched as she walked away with a smile, of course to hide his embarrassment and nervousness.

"You've done it again all might" he muttered.