𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞

"𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪"...

Kirishima stayed true to his plans with y/n and took her to the Ramen shop down the street. It was empty, no more than 2 people in it at least. They sat down in the corner booth and made small talk. Kirishima was oblivious to the fact he was carrying most of the conversation. Rambling on and on about how manly he was today, while the bored girl started at the menu counting how many calories were in the strawberry bubble tea.

Eventually the petite waiter lady came up to them and took their orders. Kirishima's order was quite large while y/n's was unusually small. She noticed how he kept peeking down under the table. Assuming he was on his phone, she kicked him out of spite. He flat out ignored her effort to catch his attention.

The door to the shop opened ringing the bell above revealing a pretty blonde boy. He looked as if he were about their age, definitely still in school. Y/n wondered why she had never seen him before, was he new? Kirishima caught on to her gaze and kicked her shin, making her yelp out of pain.

"Kiri!" she whispered across the table, he shot her smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You like what you see?" he laughed at his cliché joke waiting for y/n to laugh as well.

"No" she swallowed thickly and sat up straight. "i didn't even get a good look at his face"

her eyes traced the boy's form, what was he? a supermodel? he finally turned around and made eye contact with her, and my oh my was he beautiful. He had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, she immediately recognized him as Neito Monoma.

He made his way over to the table where Kirishima and y/n sat.

"well hello beautiful" he spoke softly and smoothly making y/n's knees weak.

"hi" she showed no emotion to his approach and continued to make no eye contact.

"what are you two doing here?" he ran his fingers through his soft blonde hair trying to look as hot as can be and oh it was working all right.

"we were actually just leaving" she stood up and grabbed her bag signaling kiri to get up and leave with her.

"That's a shame, leaving before i can get your number i see.." he flashed her his vanilla smile.

She was nervous, nobody ever approached her so bluntly. "well i don't see why not.." They exchanged numbers and the duo left the shop.

Kirishima continued to tease her on the way home, he sang the unoriginal song along the lines of "y/n and Monoma sitting in a tree-" you know the rest. Excitement panged through her heart, hoping he would text her first. Y/n was never the one to make first moves, yeah no one really is.