𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕓 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙"...

Aizawa laid on Kayama's black silk sheets. His dark hair spread out around him, some of it sticking to his forehead due to sweat. Her head pressed against his chest as she slept. He thought about getting up and sneaking out but he knew she'd wake up and ask where he was going. So he laid there staring at the popcorn ceiling wide awake. His mind wandered from what got him into this position to earlier, when he caught young y/n smoking. 

Why did she need to do that? Ruin her perfect lungs just have a 2 minute smoke. Part of him wanted to warn her, the other part didn't give a shit. Its her life not his, he cant make decisions for her. He didn't know to much about y/n, just that her and Kirishima were close. He assumed they were together seeing that they are always literally together. 

Kayama shifted in her sleep rolling off of him onto her back, this was his que to leave. He got up and got dressed, and made himself a small coffee with her coffee machine. He left it black like usual, didn't mind the bitterness in it, In fact he preferred it that way. While walking out the front door of the large apartment he took a nice long look at the view. You could see almost see the whole city from up here, the lights were mesmerizing. It was like one of those backgrounds you'd see in a love scene.  

He got to his car and dumped out what was left of his coffee, and drove home to his smaller apartment. He was rather humble when it came to his money and belongings. He dressed like a normal citizen, behaved like a normal citizen, had an apartment like a normal citizen. Deep down inside he wanted to be one. Not that he regrets becoming a hero but walking public and being notice by everyone was something he dreaded. 

His apartment was cold, dark, and spacey. The fridge was always empty, with nothing but a Perrier water bottle, and a half full carton of eggs. He had a full grown gray cat named Jasper who liked to sleep under the Tv stand. 

He kicked off his shoes and threw his keys on the couch, wanting to do nothing but sleep. Jasper ran to his father and rubbed against his leg. Aizawa ignored the cat and made his way to his bathroom. Avoiding the mirror he ran himself a cold shower and turned on some calm jazz music to relax. The mirror began to fog up as he stepped in, the chilling water hit the skin on his back causing him to tense up. 

Shower thoughts.

Shower-Thoughts.

Depression washed over him, as well did the thought of being alone. Never once was Aizawa not alone. He never got married like his friends, he never had any children like his friends. He had nobody to talk to about his feelings, his feelings that would build up over time and soon pour out. He's becoming numb to everything, not caring about the decisions he's making. Like sleeping with Midnight, its not allowed but its his only therapy. 

He began to cry at the thought of being alone forever. His right hand pressed against the wall, while his left pinched the bridge of his nose. Quiet sobs fell from out his mouth. What a weak piece of shit he thinks he is. A big man baby who cries in the shower. An old man with no one to grow old with. Everyday was the same routine, wake up, eat, sleep, and repeat. 

He truly was a sad man.