𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

Apparently Iida was the root of the problem the moment he walked in. He took in the smell of weed, sweat, and potent vodka stains then immediately dialed U.A's number and let them know. Pretty much everyone was bummed out due to being caught, some more afraid and nervous than others. Worried that their parents would get an email or phone call talking about the certain incident, but luckily they decided to let it slide.

Of course there was no way they were fully getting away with this, especially without some sort of rule change. Hizashi was questioning all the students, asking where they got the "Mary Jane'', "Devils lettuce" and lastly the "Jazz cabbage". Nemuri and Aizawa were giving a few students the breathalyzer. Nemuri stood there with her arms crossed and shaking her head in shame, meanwhile Aizawa did all the work. He was exhausted and drained, and really wasn't expecting to be woken up at 2 Am to bust a bunch of teens for partying.

One large bus pulled up in front of the party house and parked. Once they got done asking questions and getting completely nowhere, they finally decided it was time to leave. They escorted all the kids onto the bus in no specific order. Cleared the house out of any drugs and alcohol, leaving all the lube and condoms behind. And finally got on the road after an 1 hour and 37 minutes of asking endless questions.

"How come we never did this when we were in high school?" Hizashi asked.

"I know right, I really regret not getting wasted on school nights and waking up hammered in the morning." Aizawa said sarcastically, still keeping his face and tone straight.

Nemuri nudged him, "It's not too late you know", then gave him a 'sweet' smile. Her attempt at flirting was ruined when she got an eager tap on the shoulder.

"Hey Ms. Kayama! How much longer till were there. I really really gotta piss." Denki whispered, grabbing his crotch and cringing his face.

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "Yes, of course. I forgot how fast beer runs through. Go sit back down i'll let the driver know to make a stop."

Denki nodded and waddled his way back to his seat next to Kirishima, which was all the way in the back of the bus. Everyone in the bus was sitting next to someone, everyone but (Y/n).

Mina and Ochaco tried to get her to squeeze in next to them but she politely declined, instead she chose to sit by herself all the way in the back. She claimed it was because she didn't feel too good and didn't want to puke sick on them, but in reality she didn't want to be anywhere near Aizawa and Nemuri. She felt sick just thinking about them.

Her head rested on the thick glass window, her eyes were shut and the moonlight glimmered on her sparkly eye shadow. Her mascara was still runny, and her eyelashes were clumped together. Her lips were puffy and irritated due to licking and biting them out of need for a cigarette. The stress, sadness, and frustration was all weighing down on her and the fact she was coming down from her high wasn't helping.

The word 'slut' ran in and out of her head. Sleeping with Shinsou because she was sad, felt so pathetic, and weak, and just made her grind her teeth.

She held onto her red jacket and tugged on her dress every time the bus ran over a bump on the road. It was hot and humid, and the air smelled strongly of sweat and that one French perfume she kept getting swatches of in the mall everytime she passed by.

"Chanel coco...mademoiselle", she whispered, trying to remember the name. Anything to distract her from the feeling crawling up her spine like a tiny, cold spider.

'I need a fucking cigarette.'

She swallowed hard and dug in her jacket pocket for her phone and headphones, plugging them into her ears and blasting her favorite song. She tugged on her dress again and clenched her eyes shut, humming the song that played in her ears.