𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞

when talking to Monoma. All her bad thoughts burned into ash and her headspace was invaded with joyful ones. She had been texting him for the past weekend, and it was like heaven on earth. She smiled down at her phone, seeing the typing bubble appear on her screen. She threw the phone across the room and ran around the house not being able to contain her excitement. A cute boy had actually taken a liking to her, instead of blowing her off as some basket case. Maybe he saw something in her that only him and Kirishima could see.

(Y/n) knows not to dive into things that are new, because it could always take a wrong turn and lead to a dead end. But for now that was the last thing on her mind. She ran back to her phone and looked at what he had sent.

M: 'How about you join me for dinner?'

M: 'this Tuesday'

(y/n): 'like a date?'

M: 'like a date :)'

She smiled so hard it hurt. She just had to tell kirishima about-

M: 'don't tell anybody though, rumors spread fast dear'

(y/n): 'of course'

Yeah that was a minor defect, but it wasn't enough to take down her high. Soon enough she decided to go to bed, tomorrows monday morning and there is of course school. The butterflies in her stomach appeared so fast when thinking of speaking to Monoma face to face.

Looks like she has herself a crush.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

The sun shone over her (s/c) skin, gliding over her eyes perfectly as she leaned against the white wall. She had been waiting for Kirishima behind the school since it ended. She tried calling and texting but there was no answer. Once again the manly man had forgotten about his so-called "best friend".

She sighed and dug through her backpacks side pockets, to try and find the pack of cigarettes she swear she brought with her. No luck. She didn't give up and kept digging through her half empty bag. Found nothing but an empty pack of gum and a bottle cap.

"Need one of these?" a voice spoke behind her causing her to freeze.

She turned around and saw the one and only Aizawa with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Uh, yeah sure." She took the cig from him, their hands touching slightly and put it in between her lips.

Before she could make another movement he was lighting her cigarette with his own. The buds touched and quickly lit.

"Since when did kids your age start smoking?" he said nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets.

"Since when did pro heroes give kids my age cigarettes?" she tried to hold in her laugh but failed.

How lame was it to laugh at your own joke again? Pretty lame.

He watched as she bent over and giggled. He smiled a faint smile at her because for once she didn't look distressed. If there's one thing about (y/n) she always looks sad, lost in space, serious, pissed off. The type of person who wont put up with other peoples shit. He admired that about her, that she could stand up for herself. When she needed to of course.

"ugh how lame" she collected herself and stood back up "laughing at my own joke"

His face retorts back to its usual scowl "you don't look the type"

"Relieves stress i guess.." she takes another puff "why does it concern you?"

"I'm your superior, it always concerns me"

she rolled her eyes "Okay"

"How come your always alone out here?"

"I'm always waiting for kirishima, we usually walk home together" you get quiet "He forgot today I guess"

"you don't need a ride home do you?" he takes a puff of his cigarette.

"no- well yes, but you don't have to give me one-" she felt shy as watched him burn out his cigarette against the wall. It looked like a scene from out of some 90's movie.

"It won't be a problem, my cars over there" he nodded his head towards his car then paused "your parents wouldn't mind correct?"

Yes it's weird to get a ride home from some stranger she barely knew. But it's not like it was her first time. She bent down to pick up her bag and smiled at him.

"I doubt they would, you're a Pro Hero" she walked past Aizawa and towards his car.

"plus they're dead"