𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞

(Y/n)'s face didn't say it but she definitely felt it. Happiness, and Aizawa's scolding only made her happier.

They walked back to his class room and got down to business. He threw the basic warnings at her like most teachers would do. He was used to catching kids with weed so he already had his little speech planned.

"You know that can go on your record, right kid?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Kid"

"You could've at least been more slick about it"

"Okay so what now? Are you gonna write me up?"

He paused to contemplate his decision, "No".

"Okay then, can i leave?"

She sat on her desk and bounced her leg up and down, her eyes often wandered to the desk where they had made sweet satisfactory "love".

"I suppose, just don't do it again-"

"You can't control my life actions Mr. Aizawa '' she said emphasizing his name.

He glared at her and ignored her remark, "Don't sit on the desk, get off"

"What are you gonna do if I don't?"

Aizawa could clearly tell she was trying to get him riled up and he wasn't gonna play her game.

"Then i'll write you up like i would anyone else"

"Whatever, ill leave"

She got up to leave and walked slowly to the door.

"(Y/n) hold on"

She turned around and stood patiently, watching as he walked over to her.

"I care about my students, and i think I'm going to keep a closer eye on you"

"Me? Oh how kind of you, but I'm gonna have to turn down your offer"

He chuckled, "Cute kid, but seriously I am"

There was a slight pause between the two, giving them a moment to look at eachother.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked softly tilting her head.

He didn't answer and continued to stare at her, like his face carried the answer. There was another slight pause but this time it wasn't as quiet.

(Y/n) shoes clicked against the ground as she slowly walked up to Aizawa. She smiled a genuine smile as she got closer.

"Mr. Aizawa..would you ever like a girl like me-"

Midnight interrupted (Y/n) by opening the Aizawa classroom door. She had a look of sympathy on her face and held a cup of coffee in hand.

Black just like Aizawa liked it.

"Can I help you?" he said with eye contact, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Could I speak to you alone?"

(Y/n) could feel the tension between the two, and slowly started to walk out. Hoping to give them space, until she noticed something off.

The shoes midnight had on were the same shoes that sat by Aizawa's door.

The black red bottom heels.

Her mouth fell open slightly and she tried not to jump to conclusions. Many people owned black high heels. But all the pieces fit perfectly.

"I like your shoes Mr. Kayama"

Midnight muttered a small thank you, to focus on speaking with Aizawa.

She left the class room and salty tears welled up in her eyes as questioned her feelings for her teacher.

"Close the door and make it quick"

Midnight closed the door and started to walk towards Aizawa, "I wanted to apologize"

She held her hand out to give him the coffee she prepared for him, "and tell you that miss you"

Aizawa eyed the coffee and slowly took it from her, their hands touching slightly.

"Yeah, is that all?"

"It's been so long since we..you know, and I feel like we really had something"

He scoffed, "It was just casual hookups, nothing serious-"

"Do you even miss me?"

Anybody could see her feelings weren't completely genuine, but there was some truth behind her words.

Aizawa didn't know what it was. Maybe it was how the tears streamed down her cheeks, or the way she made the coffee exactly how he liked it.

But the next thing he knew, they were kissing by his desk and her blouse was on the ground.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Mina and Uraraka ran up to (Y/n) who sat on the bench with her headphones in.

"Girl we almost got in so much trouble!" Uraraka yelled across to (Y/n)

"What did Mr. Aizawa say?" Mina asked

She pulled out her headphones and smiled at the girls, "Oh uhm i'm not in trouble"

"Good, we were worried, why did he make you go to his office separately?" Uraraka asked.

"I haven't got a clue, maybe it's because my grades are better," she joked.

"Hey!"

"So are we gonna finish the blunt?"

"Duh"