𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤

The world stopped spinning when those sweet but bitter words left his mouth.

Kirishima's grip around (Y/n)'s waist slowly become looser as he backed up to look her in the eye, "I love you so much"

She swallowed anxiously, "Kirishima you can't.."

"I can't love you?"

"You can't just say that like its nothing, you don't know what love is"

He smiled obviously, "I do, I feel it every time I'm with you (Y/n)."

She stared at his face in shock. His mind was so young and oblivious, the amount of girl friends he has had and claimed it was love. He didn't know what love was.

"Fuck kirishima, no!" she yelled in panic.

He let go off her and backed away fully, and saw the answer in her face.

The girl of his dreams was scared, "Kirishima, no!"

She stood up and ran away with her backpack in hand, leaving Kiri all alone.

The feeling of guilt ran up and down the girls spine as she tried to make an excuse for leaving him all alone.

The girl was so lost in thought she ended up running to Aizawa's back.

He turned around to see who almost made him spill his coffee, though he almost choked on it when seeing her special face.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "Is everything alright Ms. (L/n)"

"..What? Oh, yes of course."

The student looked like she had seen a ghost, her face paler than her usual tone.

"Do you need me to walk you to class? You look sick"

Shota couldn't see the insult in his comment, so (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at him, "Thank you Mr. Aizawa"

"But yes walk me to class, we should talk.."

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

The duo walked side by side down the empty hall, closer than a usual student and teacher.

"About last night-"

"I liked it"

Aizawa had an inward smirk, but his face stayed serious, "Yeah, but we-"

"Shouldn't do it again, i know.."

Anything, she would do and talk about anything to get her mind off of Kirishima.

"I'm not gonna give you the bullshit, I'm a teacher your a student talk" he looked down at her from the corner of his eye, "So I'm hoping you can understand"

He noticed her nervous behavior. The way her hands fumbled with her skirt, and picked at her sleeve.

"Yeah.."

It went quiet for a few seconds before she spoke up again, "You look nice today.."

Fuck, it was awkward. The awkward tension was real, but not as much as the sexual tension.

"Thank you, right back- uh, at you"

They eventually made it to the classroom, the class Snipe taught.

Aizawa reached the door handle, because was stopped by (Y/n) pulling on his sleeve.

She looked up at him with those same puppy dog eyes from last night,

 "One more time?"

How could he say no.