𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

"What do you two think you are doing?"

Midnight stood with her hands on her hips, and a bitchy scowl on her face.

'What a coincidence' (Y/n) said to herself with an inward laugh.

Kirishima and (Y/n) let go of each other and stood awkwardly side by side.

"well, are you two gonna give me an explanation?"

Midnight waited impatiently tapping her foot against the ground.

"he brought me my inhaler, i lost it in second period.."

"oh" her brows raised,

"well you've got to get that sorted out, you're never gonna be a good hero with Asthma" she shrugged her shoulders and waved them off, leaving them alone once again.

"Hurry on and get to your dorms"

Kirishima nudged (Y/n)'s shoulder and gave her a wide eyed look, "You look mad, are you..alright?"

(Y/n) faked a laugh and brushed off his comment, "Goodnight Kirishima"

"What about that thing you needed to tell me?"

She looked over her shoulder just as she was about to open the door, "I'll call you".

He watched as she slipped behind the door without a peep. He was so relieved they were friends again and there was no drama but couldn't help but feel for her. They had been friends for so long, so long that he knew all of her deepest darkest secrets, and still fell in love with her.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Once (Y/n) snuck back into her friend's dorm she remembered why she had left in the first place and gave herself a sarcastic pat on the back.

When she's nervous, she smokes. It's not something that can be helped and it's not like she wanted help in the first place. Her heart raced at the thought of Kirishima's reaction to her quite literally fucking her teacher.

She felt nasty when she smoked, and always came up with an excuse for it,

"Its an every blue moon thing"

"I was anxious, so what?"

"Everybody does it once in their life"

To everyone else she was just a girl who smoked cigarettes and did other things. To herself she was just the girl that smokes, period.

She stood by Uraraka's empty rooms window, leaning over with the cigarette in hand. Her hair was tied up to keep out of the way, also to avoid the sweat dripping down her forehead.

Kirishima made sure to call her once he got to his dorm and was safe and sound, he dialed up her number and didn't know he was in for a surprise.

"hola!"

"oh hey"

"so..are you gonna let me in on this so-called secret," he said, smirking but his smirk quickly faded once he saw the cigarette in her hand.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and turned off her camera, "please don't make a big deal out of it".

"since when do i make big deals about anything"

She blew out her cigarette anxiously and tried to go back on topic,

"I did something".

Kiri scoffed then smacked the camera, "no shit, what did you do?"