𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

She tried to tell herself she was overreacting, and that she was just jealous. I mean who wouldn't be?

The person you're sleeping with and possibly catching feelings for sleeping with someone else equals jealousy.

Especially when you're a 17 year old girl.

But what else happens when you're a 17 year old girl? You stay up all night blasting music while getting fried with your two besties.

Tonight consisted of a couple things:

Uraraka pissed her pants from laughing to hard.

Mina ate a whole tub of ice cream while going through the munchie phase.

And (Y/n) drifted in and out of sleep while lying on the floor.

You can imagine the amount of complaints they got from other students, but managed to shut them up with a couple bucks.

Though eventually the night was no longer young, the speaker for the music died, the bag of weed "disappeared", the food in the fridge ran out, Uraraka and Mina fell asleep atop one another.

Leaving (Y/n) by her lonesome.

She leaned against the window frame and stared at the night sky.

There was not one star in sight, leaving it a blank canvas, and almost too boring to look at. Yet she still stared.

Midnight crossed her mind more than once during tonight, and she succeeded to brush her off. But now that she was alone and there was no one to distract her, she couldn't get rid of the thought.

Midnight and Aizawa.

Of course he would choose her, (Y/n) didn't stand a chance. She's a Pro Hero, she has confidence, she's outgoing, she's grown.

She's fucking Nemuri Kayama.

It made her cringe. Very hard in fact, to the point she slammed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"This is fucking stupid.." she whispered as she backed away from the window seal, turning around to gather her belongings.

She headed for the door and walked past the awkwardly placed mirror that leaned on the hallway wall, refusing to make eye contact with it.

She tiptoed across the house and held her breath. But before she could reach for the door handle it started to turn.

Low and behold Kirishima stood behind it.

And only god knew how awkward it was, (Y/n) had to act like she didn't recognize him, pretended he wasn't totally standing in front of her.

"Hey," he said awkwardly, rubbing his neck.

His face looked tired, he had dark circles and his hair was down. He also wore her hoodie that was originally her ex boyfriends which caused her to lift her brow.

She nodded her head and tried to squeeze past him.

"No wait i came here to talk to you"

(Y/n) stopped and turned around, "Oh uhm okay..".

"I wanted to say sorry for putting in the spot like that, wasn't very uh..manly"

"And uh..sorry for being such a dick before that as well. I guess i just got caught up in the popularity i forgot who i was, and who was my best friend before it all"

he swallowed and looked at the ground, "We don't have to talk about the feelings that..that was so not me.."

She nodded her head and looked away with guilt, "I shouldn't have left you there alone in the classroom, I panicked.."

"So i guess I'm sorry to"

"Can we just go back to normal? Please?"

"Yeah, of course"

They gave each other a hug, both making it the longest hug possible.

She wrapped her arms around the neck and gave him a light squeeze, in which he returned around her mid back.

"You smell nice"

"Thanks you weirdo"

They laughed once again, still not letting go.

"Kirishima i think i should tell her something"

"Of course, but for now let's keep hugging, i missed you"

(Y/n) felt the weight lift off of her shoulders and smiled into the crook of his neck. But the smile died quickly when she opened her eyes.

"What do you two think you are doing?"