𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞

(mature warning)

Kirishima walked down the halls of the school with Bakugo and Denki. To caught up in the childish conversation they were having to notice the tall figure standing in front them, obviously waiting for Kirishima to notice. He quickly did once he heard someone clear their throat.

Nemuri stood with her hand on her hip and a sly smirk on her face, "Excuse me boys, I need to speak with Kirishima alone."

His friends shared a couple 'oo's' and quickly scurried off. Kirishima bit the inside of his cheek hoping he wasn't in trouble and quickly tried to remember everything that happened in the last 24 hours that could've gotten him here.

"Well hello Kirishima. How are you?"

He smiled at her, "Oh Ms. Kayama! I'm doing alright, I was just headed to class, how about you?"

They started to walk down the hall together. Kirishima swallowed nervously at how close Nemuri was walking next him, her arm brushing up against his side with every sway. He noticed how her white blouse was unbuttoned at the top; showing off her cleavage.

"I'm quite alright, though I am feeling a bit agitated.." her voice trailed off small.

Kirishima looked at her and furrowed his brows, "Why? Is something bothering you Ms. Kayama?"

She hesitated before speaking again, "Yeah. That girl friend of yours..(Y/n)"

By this point the halls of the school were empty since everyone had already headed to lunch seconds ago. They were also quiet. Nothing could be heard except for the click of Nemuri's black heels against the floor.

"She's not my girlfriend" he scratched his head nervously.

"Oh she isn't? That's a shame."

"She didn't come to school today, not sure why, but uh..how is she bothering you?"

"I'll explain that later. But for now I'm interested in talking with you." She placed a hand on his back and ran her long red nails along his skin.

A chill ran up his spine which caused him to squirm.

"I think you know something about her that I don't, and to be quite honest it's pissing me off"

Kirishima paused. His heart started to race and he brought his eyes to look at Nemuri again with caution. He hoped she wasn't hinting at what (Y/n) told him, her secret that could possibly get her in a lot of trouble. Her and Shota.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about..could you maybe explain?" he scratched his head.

Nemuri grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside her classroom which happened to be right beside them, "Kirishima I know."

"Know what? I don't know what your-"

"That you like her" she smirked and let go of his wrist, "I'm a teacher silly, all teachers know who likes who. I see the way you look at her, and I can also see the way she doesn't look at you."

He flushed out of embarrassment, "Cool. Still don't know what you're getting at.."

"Let's make a deal" her words lifted his chin, "You tell me about her and Shota and confirm my theory, I remove him out of the picture and boom! You have her all to yourself."

"What? What about Mr. Aizawa? I don't know what your-"

Kirishima was caught off guard with a quick and painless yet awakening slap to the face. Nemuri grabbed his face with her hand and made him look into her eyes.