𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕"...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 crashed down hard into the group of students, soaking them all. The weather was having major mood swings. The start of the day would be all bright and sunny then the next thing you know its humid, rainy, and were all sweaty.

"quick! lets make a run for it" Kirishima yells as he holds his now damp jacket above his head, trying to shielding himself from the rain. "its not a big deal Kiri" y/n rolled her eyes and walked away from the group and straight into the rain, not giving a flying fuck whether she get wet or not. Kirishima ran up next to her trying to catch up. Neither spoke leaving it rather quiet, except for the rain. No that was extremely loud, and the only thing keep it from being awkward in fact.

Y/n really appreciated Kirishima. He was the only close friend she had, the only one she could tell her secrets to, cry to, complain to. Without him she would've been the weird outcast girl who smoked cigarettes' behind the school. Oh wait, she is that girl.

"Why do you look so tired?" he spoke with a soft voice, she could hear his concern and it made her cringe. 

"I'm not" he wasn't sure how to reply to that, it being such a depressing answer. 

"oh.." he rubbed the back of his neck "I'm here if you need me" she ignored his response and gave him a small fake smile.

They eventually made it into the building of U.A high school, where they had been going to for 2 years now. 

"So, ill catch up with you later y/n!" he placed her hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch. 

"yeah" she mumbled flipping her bag over shoulder making it into the chilly classroom.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

After school was her favorite time, she finally gets to wind down with a nice cigarette behind the school. Maybe pet the random stray cat that comes around. Feed some it of her lunch from earlier. Sadly today was not that day.

She leaned against the wall and held the cancer stick between her teeth. Struggling to light, which caused her thumbs to turn red. She scoffed and shook the lighter as if it'd be any help.

Talking about how pretty the sky was is cheesy, but she couldn't deny that it wasn't beautiful. The sun light up the highlights of her hair and bounced off her polished nails. She took a nice puff of her smoke, and closed her eyes as she breathed out. 

Everything was quiet and calm, the only thing that could be heard were her thoughts. As well as Aizawa's footsteps. 

She made eye contact with the teacher, only for him give her a stern look then ignore her presence. Yeah that was normal, her bond with her fellow teacher was no where to be found. 

He wouldn't even call on her in class.  Not that she wanted to be called on of course, but a little recognition here and there would be nice.  She watched him walk to the exit, out where the teachers cars were parked. Just as he met the exit a tiny black cat came from out the underneath of a dumpster. He bent over and pet the tiny cat for a short moment. 

Eventually he got up and left, leaving y/n alone again. She took the last puff of her smoke before dropping it on the ground and stepping on it. Her back slide against the wall as she fell into a sitting position. She put her head into her knees and plugged in her headphones as she waited for Kiri to come and get her. 

He didn't