𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

(Y/n) arrived late to class that morning, Kirishima watched as she eagerly walked to her seat and sat down.

He noticed the limp in her walk and wondered if she had been hurt, after all she just disappeared before he could explain himself.

When she ran out of the restaurant that night, he chased after her but she was nowhere in sight.

Bakugou and Monoma reassured him that (Y/n) would be fine, yet he couldn't help but feel terrible.

He couldn't sleep at all knowing she was out there, but it's not like he could have just left the dorms.

Kirishima fretted to text her knowing she would just ignore him, so he waited for school to make his move.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

It was a cold wednesday morning, the wind current was strong but the sun shone across the field, giving it a golden high light touch.

Kirishima was on his way to class when he saw Aizawa, he noticed the teacher had put a bit more effort into his appearance, by tying his hair up and shaving his stubble.

His main focus was getting to (Y/n) and trying to fix their relationship. At first Kiri was blind to the fact he was a not so good friend, but after last night he saw what he really was.

A not so manly man.

Eventually he made it to class but everyone was already seated and midnight shot him a serious glance. He awkwardly scurried to his seat and was brainstorming a way to speak to her.

(Y/n) nibbled on her pen and bounced her leg up and down out of anxiousness. Her hair was tied up in a shitty ponytail, yet it complimented her features. She could feel Kirishima's eyes on her, but chose to ignore his gaze.

She fret to look at him, and kept her eyes down at her paper.

Midnight prepared a pop quiz for her class, testing them to see whether or not they've paid attention.

Which of course (Y/n) had, so she pretty much had the test in the bag.

Kirishima on the other hand, not so much.

(Y/n)'s phone buzzed in her backpack pockets, loud enough for her to hear.

Kiri: hey

(Y/n): hm

Kiri: are you ok??

(Y/n): yes

Kiri: seriously, where did you go last night?

She rolled her eyes and ignored his last text.

Kiri: answer.

(Y/n): why in the actual fuck do you care.

Kiri: I fucked up, I know, but ur still my bf (Y/n).

She proceeded to block his number and shove her phone back into her pocket with pride.

Kirishima turned around to look at her but midnight snapped, "Kirishima focus."

He huffed and tried to finish up on his quiz.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

The bell had rung and Kirishima shot up from his shot and ran over to the irritated girl. He looked past the stern look on her face and saw the glossy look in her eye.

She wanted to cry right then and there, but decided to swallow her tears.

"Kirishima, leave me alone."

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back into her seat, "Listen to me (Y/n)!"

She looked at him with wide eyes, never has he snapped at her before, all except that one night.

"I didn't know, I didn't know at all..I swear" he affirmed.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and tried to get up again, only to be pushed down once more.

"Please, I'm an idiot..i know..But i would never want to hurt you like this"

In all honestly (Y/n) wanted to get out of there so she could see Aizawa, but she knew better to leave him here like this.

"Okay..i believe you kiri" her voice came out soft and squeaky.

He kneeled down to her and started to cry into her chest, his arms wrapped around her waist and lightly squeezed.

Midnight watched from behind the door and rolled her eyes at the teenage drama.

"I love you (Y/n), i love you"

Her hands gracefully patted his head, trying her best to comfort her crying friend.

"I love you to kiri"

"No- i..I love-love you"

"what"