𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Days had passed with not much going on. Secretly sneaking glances, and then acting like neither one existed. Nobody suspected anything because everything seemed normal. Like a regular teacher student relationship, nothing sexual going on at all.

Secret visits during lunch and chatting about who knows what. But he lived for it.

It was fun, all of it was. The excitement when seeing one another but like a drug. Of course Aizawa didn't show it but this student definitely had his heart wrapped around his finger. He loved the way she spoke so passionately about things that would make her happy. He loved the way she smiled at absolutely nothing, just a casual smile. But of course it wasn't just casual to him.

(Y/n) enjoyed it as well. Aizawa was the highlight of her day and just giving him a smooch on the lips made everything so much better. She paid attention to the little things he would do, but never noticed this before. Something was off and she couldn't quite see what it was.

After school ended she decided to pop into his classroom to give him one of her famous kisses. But when she stepped in she didn't expect to see Aizawa with his head in between his hands and what looked like glossy eyes.

His face as straight as ever, showing no sign of being sad. Maybe being tired but not sad.

Truthfully Aizawa had depression. Waking up everyday to the same thing. Get up, eat, go to school, come back home, sleep again, wake up and repeat.

That was the fact he wasn't getting any younger, soon no one would find him attractive and he would be alone.

He was so quick to fall for (Y/n), a young girl who maybe saw something in him.

"Mr. Aizawa are you alright?" she spoke quietly peeking from the side of the door.

He leaned up straight and cleared his throat, "Yes, how can I help you (L/n)"

She walked in and shut the door behind her, "Is everything alright? You look a little..i dunno..sad maybe?"

"It's not that, I didn't get enough sleep last night, I'm dying for a nap"

She didn't believe it. Not one bit, "Your tired. Right"

He hummed in response and started to grade papers.

She carefully stepped closer to his desk and pulled up a chair, "I don't think your being honest, but I'm not gonna push you"

He watched as she sat down in front of him, "I was being honest, shouldn't you be going home?"

"Yeah, but I came by to say hi to my favorite teacher"

"Well get to leaving cause i have papers to grade, not much going on here."

She leaned over to grab a few papers, not forgetting to grab a pen.

"Let me help you!" she sounded extra cheery, "Do I take off point for misspelling?"

"Yeah, and here take a cheat sheet so you know what's wrong and what not"

They continued to stay like that for at least 15 minutes, nothing but silence and a few "did I do this right?" here and there. Still (Y/n) couldn't shake the image from earlier. Aizawa looked completely drained. Maybe he was being truthful about being tired, but the glossy eyes? No way.

"You know if you wanna talk about anything..we can"

"Alright, well start talking because i don't have anything to say"

She giggled at his behavior, "Maybe we can talk about why you looked sad earlier"

"You said you wouldn't push-"