𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚

(sexual content) & (filler chapter)

It wasn't as dark as she expected it to be. The sun was almost coming up, giving the sky a dreamy effect. It almost felt as if nothing was even real, because it sure didn't feel like it.

(Y/n) hugged herself as a way of trying to keep warm while she snuck out of the dorms for the second time tonight. Her buzzed within her hand and quickly looked down to read it,

"im here"

She smiled and picked up her pace, cringing when the wind rushed against her cold skin. Aizawa parked out front by the dorm's entrance, and waited for her patiently while he checked his phone.

"Hey" (Y/n) said softly and almost too quietly. Her heart was beating rapidly within her chest despite sleeping with him 3 times before. Aizawa just had his ways of making her lose her breath.

"Hey" his reply was much louder and calmer, almost as if he was used to the situation. He was an adult after all and far more experienced with situations like these. Especially when it came to detaching feelings from sex, or from anything at all it seemed like.

The car was warm and caused (Y/n) to relax in her seat. Finally feeling the warmth she was looking for. And it wasn't even the car, the heat was beaming off the person next to her.

The ride was silent and quick. Aizawa drove eager to get back to his apartment, all he wanted was to feel her skin against his as soon as possible. He was so desperate he almost ran every red light he came across.

Before they even made it to the point where the door was being opened, they were already distracted. He cupped her face as he pushed deeper into the kiss making a shiver run down her spine.

She stood on her tippy toes and grabbed onto Aizawa as she tried to keep balance.

"Quick, get in" he parted from her to say.

Without any words she did as told.

He led her to his bedroom and without hesitation pushed her onto his bed. He lifted up her shirt to place light kisses up and down. Aizawa got down on his knees and let his hands glided over her skin and down to the waistband of her skirt, giving it a slight tug.

"Been a minute hasn't it" she giggled from the bed.

He looked up at her and nodded his head with a smile before sliding her panties down with his teeth.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

"Just stay here. I'll give you a ride to school, it's not like I haven't done it before."

"I'd say yes, but i don't think ill go today. I haven't slept and I'm on the verge of passing out"

Aizawa groaned into the crook of her neck, "No".

"Sorry to let you down, Aizawa"

He got up from his side of the bed and started to get dressed, kind of gloomy his job starts in an hour.

"Shota"

"Hm?"

"Call me Shota, just not around people"

"Okay Shota"

(Y/n) hopped up from her side and joined Shota in getting dressed. Her eyes met a mirror nearby and almost screamed at the sight of love bites trailing up her chest and to her neck.

Shota noticed her expression and smirked, as well as giving her a slap on her behind.

"Hey! Its still sore, don't do that"

"I'm your teacher, I tell you what and what not to do"

'fuck' she thought.

He was her teacher, her goddamn superior. What are they doing? She cringed and felt guilty. He could lose his job over her, would he risk it all for her?

"When can i see you again?"

She smiled inward, "When I send you another nude out of the blue. Then you can see me"

He chuckled and finished putting on his usual outfit. He turned to watch her fix her hair, and get rid of the messy mascara that lingered under her eyes. She could see in staring from within the mirror and didn't change her behavior.

"You look nice"

"Thank you, so do you"

He knew she was being genuine, but couldn't help but question if she was lying. And felt weak and gross for having self pity.

"Can I at least let you stay here for the day? I seriously don't wanna risk having you kidnapped or dying from the cold" he spoke with a straight face.

"Well..I uh guess i could stay here, thank you"

"Alright well I'm gonna head out, see you when i get back" he ruffled her hair and turned to walk out.

(Y/n) watched him leave and waited for the door to close. Right when she heard the click she did a little excitement dance.

She bit her lip in thought, wondering what she was gonna do, find, and see on this day off in Shota's house.

She would of course figure it out after her nap.