𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭-𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝

It was currently 4 in the morning on a Sunday and (Y/n) just couldn't find sleep anywhere. One leg under the blanket and the other on top, delicate hands holding and scrolling through her phone trying to keep herself from thinking too hard, thinking too hard about him. She let out a deep sigh and relaxed back into her mattress. Thumb still scrolling on command past all the pretty girls and boys who post.

Somehow her thumbs betrayed her and she managed to find herself in Aizawa's contact. Slowing scrolling through the one conversation they had. Yes, it was mainly about sex and nudes but it was more about how she felt that day when she sent them. Happy was it? Calm because she had him? and she could touch him? and see him whenever she wanted?

Maybe. She typed in "U up?" in the text box and paused for a moment before erasing it. No way Aizawa would reply to some immature text, especially a "U up?", what was she thinking? She quickly typed in a "Hey, how are you?" and paused.

No, no he wouldn't want to hear from her at all. Once again, what was she thinking?

A salty tear slipped down her face horizontally. She blinked in pain when the tear hit her other eye, her hand quickly rubbing it while the other untyped the text written. She then glanced at the clock that sat on her end table and shut off her phone, slipping it underneath her pillow.

It's been two week since Aizawa ended things.

How is she gonna manage to go through two more?

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Messy hair, dark circles, red eyes, shaky hands and the urge to smoke 20 cigarettes all at once was real. She was standing in the bathroom looking directly into the mirror while lazily brushing her teeth. Every morning routine has been the same since, not that she can complain since it's only been a few weeks. A few weeks of complete shit.

She brushed a little faster and harder to hurry up the process, then got ready for the day like anyone would when they're sad. Slow and lazy.

Her breakfast was larger than usual since she knew her appetite lately has been down. It was gross too. Birthday cake waffles with chocolate and maple syrup, and whip cream. A real kick in the taste buds was what she was looking for. She took a few bites before picking up her phone to scroll through social media again.

That's when Ochako came into the kitchen only to see (Y/n) sitting on the floor minding her business. So she decided she would do the same.

"Good morning (Y/n)" she said with a smile as she opened up the fridge.

(Y/n) chewed fast and swallowed, "Oh uh. Good morning"

"Glad to see you're finally eating" Ochako giggled.

For some reason that suppressed (Y/n)'s appetite even more.

She put down the fork and got up, "Yep."

An awkward silence came before Ochako restarted the conversation again, "So..you plan on going to that party Denki's throwing?"

"I think it'd be nice if you went, especially with the girls and I."

(Y/n) thought for a moment. Would she like to go to a party filled with teenage assholes and drugs? Sure, because where else would she get her daily dose of entertainment.

"Yeah i'll go. I don't have to where something show-y do I?"

Ochako shook her head, "Not at all, I'm probably gonna wear just a plain dress. Oh, but will you let me do your makeup like I did last time?"