| 2 | Preying Crimson

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

When Izuku woke up his arm reached up at the paining bump on his head. When he tried opening his eyes he shut them immediately because of the light burning trough his pupils. The room had a smell Izuku recognized, but he didn't know where from. It was a nice smell. He sat up on the soft mattress he felt underneath his bare feet. Had someone taken his shoes of? He tried to get his memories in order but it was difficult with the light concusion running through his head.

He was obligated to open his eyes when he heard a door open. When he remembered what had happened, the unknown scared him more and he'd rather deal with the pain. His eyes met the beautiful red ones that were not so unfamiliar to Izuku. The man was wearing a black suit with a black tie. A minute went by of the two of them just staring at each other.

"Ka-Kacchan?" was Izuku finally able to stutter out. "I-is that you?" Izuku started tearing up. He didn't really know why, but he knew he wasn't sad. It almost felt like he was crying from happiness for the first time as long as he could remember. He was happy to see his old friend again. Although it was a weird situation, he smiled at the sight of the blond. That smile faded when the man's eyebrows made a deep frown at him and broke the silence.

"Don't tell me your still such a crybaby" Katsuki growled when rolling his eyes. Izuku looked down in defeat, he didn't know what to say. He looked around hastily, now that his eyes were finally adjusting to the light. He was on a large bed in a nice room. The room was spacy and had white with green touches on the walls. There was a lamp in the middle of the room providing bright orange light. "Are you seriously ignoring me?" Katsuki now almost yelled at Izuku. It made Izuku jump and his eyes looked right in Katsuki's after they had been staring at the orange light.

"Hmm s-so-sorry" Izuku stuttered even harder then before. The tears had stopped, he was tired. He just wanted to go home and get out of this situation. What was even going on? He couldn't focus because of the headache he was still having. Izuku looked down at the hands on his legs noticing he had different clothes on. Had Katsuki changed his clothes?

Before Izuku could ask the blond, he looked up surprised as a warm hand touched his leg, putting it to the side. The blond was crawling his way to the green haired boy who stared almost mesmerized at the scene in front of him. He could only think about how much Kacchan reminded him of a wild animal crawling to his pray right now. When Katsuki finally reached izuku's freckled nose with his, Izuku had finally realized with a big gulp that he was that pray.

"You, shitty Deku" Katsuki said with a devilish smirk. Izuku couldn't take his eyes of the red ones now only inches away from him.

It had been years ago since he had heard that nickname, it made his heart skip a beat. It brought back a lot of memories. Happy ones he shared with the only friend he ever really had.

-

"Oi Deku, this is a secret okay!" Katsuki said while widening his eyes. Izuku nodded determined. "You can't tell anyone about our hideout"

"I won't tell anyone" Izuku said while making a movement with his hands like he locked his mouth and threw the key away. Katsuki rolled his eyes. Deku was such an idiot.

"Not even your mom!" Katsuki said with a doubting frown. Izuku widened his eyes at that. Not even his mom? That was going to be difficult but really exciting. It was their little secret and that somehow made Izuku feel a little warm inside.

"No, I promise, it's me and Kacchan's secret!" Izuku said while feeling his cheeks heat up. Was that because he was so excited?

"Do you feel sick?" Katsuki asked while getting of his butt and stumbling over to feel Izuku's face. "You're hot" Katsuki said with a little concern in his voice.

"No, i-it's not from that" Izuku said blushing even harder now. Kacchan took his hand of Izuku's freckled cheek and moved it to the little boy's ribs. "Hahaha Kacchan hahaha" Izuku burst out after Katsuki had started tickling. The little blond knew he could always get a smile on Izuku's face when he did that, even when the little boy would be sad.

When Katsuki finally thought he had done enough, he took his hands off and looked at the boy whose eyes were glassy from laughing. There faces were inches away from each other and Izuku's face started unconciously heating up again, while he smiled brightly at his best friend. Katsuki lips then moved into a slight smile.

-

The way the blond was looking at Izuku now was way different then when they were younger. It was now more a devilish grinn than a genuine smile. It scared Izuku a little. Katsuki had clearly changed and the green haired man was pretty sure that wasn't going to be a good thing.

It was as if Katsuki locked their eyes together, because Izuku couldn't seem to look away from his crimson orbs. He looked at Katsuki's left eye and then switched to the right when he could no longer help it. That repeated itself for a whole minute when Katsuki finally had enough.

"Stop doing that shitty nerd!" Katsuki growled while gritting his teeth at the green haired man who now looked away. Katsuki sighed and Izuku could feel the air on his face. Izuku looked back in front of him when Katsuki backed off and got off the bed.

Izuku's shoulders that had tensed up at the intense gaze of the blond finally relaxed again.

His eyes without him knowing went from Katsuki's hair down to his toes. He couldn't help but realize that Kacchan had changed physically too and Izuku didn't mind that at all. Since when did Kacchan became so muscular? Izuku could almost punch himself in the face for just thinking that.

"Enjoying the view?" Katsuki said when his face that had been in a frown made the devilish grinn again. Izuku jumped totally feeling embarrassed he was caught so obviously. He looked down at his legs and closed them again after they had been pushed open by the blond.

"S-sorry" Izuku said not making eyecontact. He couldn't really think of a better answer. Should he ask about his clothes now? Izuku looked up and opened his mouth but only met empty air as the door shut.

He stood up from the bed still feeling a little dizzy from the concussion. He opened the door to look for Kacchan he still had so many questions. Although he knew he wouldn't be able to ask them if the blond approached him like that again.

His feet were freezing on the cold floor. The sweats and black shirt he was wearing were loose and definitely not his. Before he could start walking in the direction he thought Kacchan might have gone. A pink woman looked him right in the eye and came his direction.

Izuku stood there as if glued to the floor. What was he supossed to do? Was she a friend of Bakugou's and is that why she's in his house? Was he even in Kacchan's house? Izuku just thought about all those questions when the woman simply took him by the arm and pulled him back into the room.

Izuku looked at the woman while he was pushed in an green chair in the room. She had pink hair, with yellow horns coming out of it, that matched her body's color perfectly.

"Hmm, who are you?" Izuku said in a tiny voice while looking at her eyes that were black with orange pupils.

"I'm Mina Ashido" she said while plucking at her nails. "I'm a servant of Mister Bakugou" She looked at Izuku and tilted her head to the side with a frown. "By the way your acting, he hasn't told you much, I assume" Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing. Katsuki's servant? What was she talking about. "He's not really good at that stuff" She rolled her eyes "What is he good at anyways?" She said again plucking at her nails.

There was a short silence but she broke it again after she locked eyes again with Izuku.

"I'll show you around then, Midoriya" she said while already heading for the door. Wait? She knows my name? Izuku followed her uncomfortably not really knowing what else to do.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones