| 3 | Mesmerizing Jade

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

The pink woman was wearing a black dress and jewelry that looked expensive. Izuku felt uncomfortable as he saw also other people they passed in the building wearing suits and formal wear. He looked down at the sweats. Why did Kacchan put him in such clothes? People who passed looked at him and sometimes even nodded with a little smile. Do they know him? Were they also servants? Why would Kacchan have so many?

"Over there is the entry of the mansion" The woman said while pointing at a large gate surrounded by multiple fontains and flowers, Izuku saw through the glass of the windows. There were also many guards outside and Izuku questioned why.

"Why are there so many guards?" Izuku asked and the woman looked away from the gate right in the jade eyes. It looked like her lips were making the slightest smile, but Izuku wasn't sure.

"They're for protecting us" she said, now sounding awake for the first time. "If you set foot in the mafia world, you can never escape the dangers that come with it again" She turned around and kept walking in the hallway of glass, but Izuku looked away back to the guards. What was that? Mafia world? He had so many questions and walked, quikening his pace to catch up to Mina.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked alarmed when finally walking beside Mina. She looked at him with a look Izuku didn't really understand.

"Well, we serve mister Bakugou in exchange for protection" She said while looking back in front of her. In exchange for protection and Bakugou in the maffia? Things just became crazier and crazier and Izuku didn't like it at all.

"Why did he bring me here?" Izuku asked after he had been pushing away the question, because he was too scared to ask. The pink woman now turned her black with orange eyes directly at Izuku and stopped walking.

"Wait, he didn't even tell you that?" She said with a big frown on her face.

"Hmm N-no miss" Izuku said while his troath tightened and it became hard to breath.

"Sorry, can't really tell you" she appologized while starting to walk again. "I think he wants to be the one to tell you" Izuku's eyes followed the pink woman worried. He opened his mouth to ask more, but didn't trust his voice. So Izuku just caught up to the woman again and shut his mouth.

"Here is the kitchen" Mina said while standing in front of a big white room full of servants who were cooking. "But you won't be coming here often, our servants bring the food"

"Oh okay" Izuku said a little doubting that. How long was he supossed to stay here?

"Follow me to the gardens?" the pink woman suggested, when she saw Izuku staring at the multiple people chopping ingredients in disbelief. The green haired man looked lost in thought so she just grabbed his arm and led him outside.

Izuku's eyes widened when he saw the beautiful garden, it was huge. There were lots of fontains like there had been at the gate. The scent of flowers reached his nose and his lips molded unconciously in a smile. He turned around to look at the building and seemed to only now notice how big the mansion was. It was white with some black touches and lots and lots of glass.

"Is this Kacchan's house?" Izuku asked without being able to pull his eyes off of the magnificent building in front of him.

"Yes" There was a silence between them that was broken by Mina giggling. "I'll leave you here" Izuku now turning his gaze away from the mansion and looked at Mina with a confused look.