| 10 | Old Regrets

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"I want that color" Katsuki said pointing at a jade green piece of paper. "In combination with the orange light we picked out yesterday" the 15 year old boy was choosing his colors for his room inside his fathers new mansion.

"It's because it makes you think of Izuku, isn't it?" His mother said with a teasing wink. Katsuki startled and hid his blush.

"No, what the fuck are you thinking?" he growled and when his mom didn't seem convinced he quikly pointed at a darker green "I meant this one" Mitsuki cocked her head doubtingly at her son "It'll be better with the orange anyways" he said while heading for the door.

"Okay Katsuki" she yelled after him. He's so stubborn she thought to herself with a light chuckle and shaking her head.

"Old hag always with her crazy assumptions" the blond growled to himself. Although deep down he knew she was right. His father had told him that someday he had to drop out of school to start taking his place. The blond had no problem with that but what Masaru followed with not so.

"It's going to be dangerous, so you'll have to cut all connections to your school" Katsuki's eyes widened. He had known since he was 6 he was going to take his dad's place, but that he had to do all of this too took all the words out of his mouth.

"But" the shocked 14 year old boy started while holding some tears back.

"We already made a plan" Masaru continued unbothered "You'll be going to a highschool far from here and then drop out when you're ready" Katsuki couldn't help the tears making their way down his face. "Stop crying Katsuki, it's what you do to honor your family" Masaru said without changing his expression. The boss was always very calm, which made him even scarier. The boy quikly pushed his tears back. You don't cry in front of the boss that's weak he thought to himself and just nodded. "You can leave now" Masaru spoke but it sounded like an order. Katsuki left with head up and shoulders down like he was taught.

The blond had walked through the corridors like nothing was wrong, so no one had noticed when the blond had broken down at night and had cried himself to sleep.

-

"Tell me where they took him" Katsuki yelled after breaking down the iron door to the basement. He took the top of All For One's shirt and shook the man's head til he finally answered.

"You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that Katsuki" He said in a cocky tone. The blond didn't even bother to correct him on the use of his first name like he had done the past year.

"You know where you're people are hiding so tell me!" He yelled in the man's face "They took something from me" he tried sounding threathening but there was a tremble in his voice.

"That sounds bad" All For One continued in his teasing tone, which made Katsuki even more angry.

"How do they know Deku?" Katsuki said looking away from the man, hiding the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh, that green haired boy?" All For One said now a little more serious, like he was waiting for Katsuki to put the pieces together, but decided to help him. "Tomura took quit a liking to him after he found out he was one of your old friends" Katsuki turned his head back to the man in disbelief "I have been waiting for you to find out" All For One said while looking the blond right in the eye.