| 11 | Unexpected Rescue

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

The man with the scarred chest had left Izuku on a bed in an unknown room. His head was still tilting and the wound on his head was throbbing. He sat up leaning on the wall and just wanted to close his eyes, when he saw the people leave, but then he realized the gray-blue haired man wasn't.

"Does your head hurt Izu?" he coed at him again. When petting Izuku's cheek with a cold thin finger. Izuku shivered, but refused to open his mouth.

The man went to another door in the room followed by sounds of water streaming. "Is that the bathroom?" Izuku thought. Red eyes reappeared behind the door and Shigaraki crawled closer to Izuku. The green haired man didn't have the energy with the throbbing pain to move away from the hand cupping his chin.

"I'll fix that wound of yours my Izu" Izuku squeezed his eyes shut to not look the man in the eye when he said that. He wanted to tell him to go away, but he knew Shigaraki wouldn't listen and that the fact Izuku didn't want to speak would piss him off more. "Ouch, how did this happen?" Shigaraki spoke worringly.

The fact that the man acted like he wasn't the one who did this to Izuku pissed him off. Before he could process what was happening he winced at the wet rag the other pressed on his wound. "Owww" Izuku cried out.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Shigaraki said while continuing to push the rag softly on Izuku's bloody green hair. He paused for a second. "Are you not answering me brat?" he said while his whole expression changed. The worried gaze had turned into an furious frown. Izuku kept his lips sealed. The pale man sighed, as if he tried to take control of his emotions.

"All right, maybe I've been a little harsh on you" Shigaraki said when putting his other hand under Izuku's chin making him look up at him "but I was so angry when I found out you betrayed me" he continued after realizing the green haired man wasn't going to open his eyes.

Izuku kept his eyes closed and his mouth sealed while focussing on the touches of the rag. When he suddently felt the hand ,that had been under his chin, making it's way up his chest. He opened his eyes in panick and met eye to eye with the red ones only inches away from his.

"You know I like to see you're eyes" Shigaraki said after taking his hand from under the other man's shirt. Izuku noticed he had stopped breathing and took short breaths. "Not all the blood seems to go out of your hair with this rag" Shigaraki spoke with a terrifying smile and pulled the rag away from Izuku's face. The man came close to his ear to whisper "Guess I'll have to put you in bath"

Izuku's heart stopped. He wouldn't do that right? Shigaraki had touched him, but he had never undressed him. Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes, realizing Shigaraki's terrifying smile gave him an answer.

Without thinking Izuku opened his mouth in protest "No, ple-please you can't!" he said while pushing himself away from Shigaraki with his hands on the man's chest. Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's thin wrists and pulled him even closer.

"Don't worry Izu, I'll make sure you're all clean" he said while grabbing Izuku's dress to pull it up. Izuku's cheeks, that were already wet from the cleaning, began streaming with tears. He pulled his arms down to not let the dress go off, but Shigaraki thought fast and pulled at the green hair around his wound.

"Oooow!" Izuku screamed out before the dress Momo had made for him went over his head. He was completely bare, except for his boxers, in front of the evil grinning man. Izuku tried to cover himself with his hands while pulling up his legs to hide as many skin he could.

When Shigaraki's cold hands grabbed the hem of Izuku's boxers, the door to the bedroom opened to reveal the man with the black hair and blue eyes. "What's going o-" he paused showing the first expression Izuku had seen on his face. He looked the two men on the bed with a questioning look.

"I told you to give me some private time with Izu, didn't I?" Shigaraki said with an angry glare. Dabi looked at Izuku who was still pulling at Shigaraki's hands, that were on his boxers and then at the other who was glaring defensively. Shigaraki was giving him a warning, he shouldn't have come in.

"Sorry, I'll leave" Dabi said after hesitating. He looked one last time at Izuku's wet terrified face and turned around.

"No, ple-please" the green haired man screamed after him, after realizing he seemed to hesitate. "I-I want to go home" Izuku cried out, while more tears made their way down his face. That made the other man look up in pain.

-

Touya looked up into the bright blue eyes of the man in front of him. His eyes seemed to burn like blue fire, very different from the actual flames behind the man's back. His father reminded him of a superhero he had seen once, but he knew that his father was no hero. Touya couldn't watch him in the eyes and immediately looked at the ground. The man came closer to the spikey red hair of the child and Touya closed his eyes in fear. He now was about the size of Enji's leg so no way he would be able to put up a fight. Even though he should already know that from the beatings he would get.

"I said, leave" Enji yelled at the child. He looked up startled at the tall man. Did he mean it, or was this just another scolding? Leave, for how long? Where was Touya supposed to go anyway? He was only 11 years old. The flames behind his father's back grew and Touya stared at his burning house where his mother appeared.

"Touya!" she screamed worringly "you're okay!" before she crashed into her son hugging him. She squeezed him tightly and reached to kiss him on the forehead before Enji pushed her away from the child.

"Get out of here, I never want to see your face again" he said while grabbing the woman's arm and holding her tight.

"Mo-mom" Touya said with a trembling voice "I-I want to go home" tears now streamed down his cheeks. He turned around as he saw the anger in his father's eyes and started walking.

"Don't leave Touya!" she screamed "Come back!" she cried out and slumped on the ground after losing Enji's support.

And that was the last time he had seen or heard her. He had ran away, when a man with a black mask on his face offered him shelter. His parents had always told him to not talk or listen to strangers, but Toya didn't have any better options, so he had accepted.

-

Touya who had changed his name to Dabi turned around to see the green boy again. Even though he was way older than he had been he recognized the fear and desperation in his eyes.

"We need that boy to get the boss back" he spoke up and saw the green haired man's eyes opening again with hope. "But this isn't needed" he said while walking towards the bed. Shigaraki glared furiously at him.

"How dare you!" he yelled "Do as I say!" he knew Dabi hadn't really liked the fact he had become the new boss, but he had never disobeyed him. "All for One has been in that place for almost a year" he said no, even more angry "What's two more weeks"

Dabi's eyes widened at that. How dare he say something likr that.

"If he isn't already dead" Shigaraki scowled. Izuku managed to crawl to the edge of the bed with Shigaraki distracted. "I'll just have my fun with Izu and then we'll get him back" he said now turning his head back to the almost bare male.

"I didn't think so" Dabi said while grabbing Izuku by the arm and pulling him off the bed "I'm not waiting for your crush to wear off" Izuku winced at the pain and fell on his knees in front of the taller black haired man. He looked down at Izuku and picked him up off the ground. "I'm getting boss back" Izuku yelped as Dabi took his clothes off of the bed. "Tonight"

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones