| 18 | Misleading Rules

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

After Dabi had called another car from the club, because a blue-gray haired traitor stole his, he took a deeply injured Spinner home. Things couldn't really have gone worse, he thought to himself. Twice and Toga let Tomura go without Dabi's permission and he proceeded to take Izuku with him. Which meant no seeing All For One any time soon. The bastard even injured a brother in the process, which couldn't be forgiven easily.

"When Tomura comes back to his senses, everything will go back to normal, okay?" Dabi spoke hopeful as he helped Spinner on the red sofa in the living room, after he had asked the people to close the club.

They had opened, not to seek any attention. The explosive blond was not going to stop searching this place, because he felt something was up. He had been barging in here with his guards almost everyday since the greenette had disappeared. Little had Katsuki known they were going to show up on his doorstep themselves a few days later.

"Yeah, but I won't forgive him so easily!" Spinner said before clenching his teeth together because of the sharp pain in his knee. Dabi started bandaging his leg to stop the bleeding.

"Just as I'm not going to forgive those two idiots for letting him go and letting our whole plan fail!" the black haired man said and left the room looking for his siblings.

"Toga!" Dabi shouted through the building and opened some doors. "Twice!" but without succes. It's like they had left. He sighed and eventually went to the room where Izuku had laid naked, before they had left. When he opened the door, he widened his eyes in shock.

Toga and Twice laid on the floor motionless, bleeding from their throats. There were big smears in the pool of blood coating the cold floor of the room. It almost looked like the bodies were moved to different places in a sort of panick to try and hide them.

Just like the gray-blue haired man had done 10 years ago. It was obvious Shigaraki was repeating the same mistakes and almost visibly living in the past, even though Dabi knew almost nothing about it. Tomura had become a part of All For One's family earlier than him, which had been one of the reasons of Tomura becoming the boss instead of Dabi.

The family had many rules, most of them unspoken like asking about each other's pasts. It had always been obvious that everyone who was brought to the family by Master didn't have much to go back to. So what was the point of asking? The Master was the only one to know about their dark or miserable pasts and made it very clear they didn't matter. That they could all start over together, even if they made mistakes again like Muscular had done multiple times. All For One would protect you and cover for you.

"The family you created" Dabi said in a voice that sounded like it could shatter in a million pieces at any moment "it's falling appart." he closed his eyes and tried to let the pained feeling go.

"Master"

-

"Yeah, you got it man!" Kirishima exclaimes happily, desperately trying to lighten up the heavy mood that had been hanging in the villa after the incident at the gate.

"Let go of me shitty hair" Katsuki grunted and pushed Kirishima's hand away after he had been supporting the blond while walking.

"You healed pretty quikly" Kirishima stated and looked at the big green garden after giving up on helping the stubborn blond. He walked over to one of the fountains and tried not to think about what the limping man behind him was thinking about. He just didn't want Katsuki to ask the question again and for a good reason too.