| 25 | Urging Excuse

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Shotou had been looking for Izuku for days after the incident at the police station. They had let him go eventually, but when he had left neither the blond nor the greenette was still there. He had many questions for Izuku, but didn't feel like he could be the one asking them.

After he had found out Katsuki was well known and had a mansion, he decided he wanted to go there even though it'd be a long ride. Then he realized that the other didn't owe him any answers from the way he had treated Izuku, he probably didn't want to see him anyways, but some part of Shotou wanted to go and see him so bad.

So when he didn't see the greenette at work any day after that, he felt like it was a good reason to go and see him. At least that's what he had thought, but when he was standing in front of the gate his heart beated in his chest. "I didn't expect that bastard's mansion to be this big" he said to himself in disbelief.

After trying to prove to one of the guards he knew Izuku Midoriya, the guard eventually answered "The Boss's fiancé will see you if he wants to" and then started yelling to one of the people standing inside that looked like servants.

"The boss's fiancé?" he asked himself, almost as if he could find the answer if he thought long enough. "That bastard probably gave me the wrong adress" Shotou complained, but kept waiting because of the urge to see Izuku.

After a five minute wait, the servant returned and made a gesture he could follow. Just when Shotou thought he couldn't be caught off guard again, he walked inside the mansion and his mouth fell open as his eyes widened.

"Who the fuck is this Katsuki guy?" he mumbled as he looked around the high white hall ceiling and the many decorations. The servant didn't speak and just guided him through the many rooms and halls as Shotou tried to not look as out of place as he felt. He followed the man through the big white doors that led to big green gardens.

"Here he is sir" the servant spoke just as formal as he bowed while saying it. Shotou noticed the greenette sitting on one of the many white benches throughout the garden and he felt his heart beating out of his chest. What was happening to him?

"I-Izuku Midoriya?" Shotou spoke hesitantely, while waiting to make eyecontact with the jade orbs. He got what he wanted when Izuku turned around surprised when he recognized the voice.

"Mi-Mister Todoroki?" Izuku exclaimed happily. He had been so lonely and felt amazing about the fact someone had come looking for him. Although he told himself not to get his hopes up.

"Call me Shotou" the man answered while hiding his blush when looking away at the servant who had just left. Izuku then gestured to come sit next to him.

"If you call me Izuku, mister" Izuku answered after the man had sat down next to him. Shotou agreed with a soft smile. Izuku's brows furrowed at that sight, because he had never seen the man laugh even once. After knowing for sure the smile was meant at him, he returned his own. "What happened to you?" Izuku said after his smile faded "I was so worried"

"Mister Bakugou let me leave, but when I did, you were gone" Shotou answered with an annoyed voice. "But for the rest, I've been fine" There was a short silence, as if Izuku couldn't get himself to say the same. So Shotou asked "how have you been?"

"Well I-" Izuku tried with an obvious fake smile "I-I" but couldn't seem to keep going. His smile faded when staring into the heterochomic eyes that had noticed his lying and he burried his head in his hands. After some soft sobs he mumbled something out "I-I'm sorry I-" Izuku appologized.