| 4 | Orange Evening

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"Oi Deku wake up!" Katsuki snarled making Izuku jump and pushing himself back up from the position he had been laying in. Their faces again inches away from each other, but only for a second, because Izuku backed off quikly.

"Hmmm so-sorry I didn't know I had fallen asleep" Izuku lied, looking at the hands in his lap, not being able to look Katsuki in the eyes. There was a short silence between the two and Izuku's heart started racing.

Katsuki cupped Izuku's freckled cheek and turned his face to look him right in the eye. He waited for a moment and then whispered "You liar" while burning trough Izuku's eyes again. Izuku choked on air. Since when had Katsuki become so intimidating?

When Katsuki finally liked the tint of deep red the freckled cheeks of the man had taken, he let go of Izuku's face.

Izuku didn't really know what to say, he looked away embarrassed about the blush still painting his face. After that he turned around and asked the question he had been wanting to ask. "Why did you take me here?" Izuku asked now looking at Katsuki with a determined glare. Although the act he had put up quikly faded when Katsuki's lips moved in the devilish grinn again.

"Still as dense as when we were younger I see" Katsuki said while standing up and rolling his eyes. He fixed his tie and started walking. Wait where was he going?

"And whose clothes are these?" Izuku tried getting his attention again. "Did you undress me?" Izuku said now almost yelling, because of the growing distance between the two. "Hey!" Izuku shouted before giving in and getting up to follow his old friend.

Katsuki walked from corridor to corridor. When Izuku caught up with him, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's arm like a vice, making Izuku yelp. "Kacchan that hu-"

"Shut up" Katsuki said like he used to say multiple times when they were younger but where he used to yell he now sounded relaxed and it kinda scared Izuku. He kept looking up at Katsuki who hadn't looked at him since he started walking. People who passed greeted them, nodded and sometimes even bowed. Izuku looked at them in disbelieve. Why do they keep doing that?

When Katsuki reached the door of Izuku's room he opened it, threw Izuku inside and closed it shut. Izuku stood there not knowing what was about to happen. Kacchan had always been unpredictable but this Kacchan was different. He felt a tremble in his fingers realizing what he was feeling.

He was scared of Katsuki.

Izuku tried opening his mouth but no words came out. It was Kacchan who eventually broke the silence. "I'm going to bring someone to dress you" What to dress him? Katsuki turned around to the door.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked while reaching a hand out to grab Katsuki's shoulder. Before he could make Katsuki stop leaving the blond slapped his hand away. It wasn't an angry slap, more like he had started panicking and wanted to be in control. Izuku took his hand back and stared at it for a moment, like he could read answers to Katsuki's weird behavior on there.

"We're having diner tonight, I want you to look presentable" Katsuki said while still facing the door. Izuku looked down at his clothes right now. Katsuki had a point he did look miserable and he hadn't showered yet. Izuku sighed loudly and looked down in defeat. Katsuki knew exactly what Izuku looked like right now even though he wasn't even looking. He looked perfect, like he always did. Although the blond would never admit that to the green haired man. With that thought Katsuki opened the door and left.