| 27 | Pining Hunger

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Katsuki's crimson orbs gazed at the teary greenette in front of him for another five seconds with the same unreadable expression. The blond kept thinking, but didn't seem to know what to do next. The silence grew as the other man with heterochromic eyes came closer to the pair.

Shotou had watched the scene unfold wearing his usual monotone expression, although inside he hated the amount of questions building. Did that Katsuki guy seriously kill Izuku's mom? So Izuku is living in his mom's murderer's house? Everything was just completely incomprehensible to the man. It almost seemed like nothing had made sense the moment he had walked through the big gate.

And that didn't change when his heterochromic eyes saw the greenette jump into the blond's arms while sobbing before the blond left with Izuku in his arms. The greenette was carried inside leaving Todoroki, who still stared confused in front of him, completely alone again.

"What the hell is wrong with this place?"

Before Izuku's mind could process, he was being pressed against a white wall inside the big mansion. He didn't have any idea where the blond had carried him, but had not a single part of him wanting to. All his body pined for was one thing.

"Ka-Kacchan" Izuku spoke in a moan, he couldn't hold in, when the blond started kissing his neck. Izuku was absolutely terrified of how his body moved on its own and how he followed the blond's movements as if it was natural.

As soon as Katsuki had put the greenette down, the room seemed to fill with an unbearable heat. He felt hot under his skin, as he saw how affected Deku was by just a few touches. His body needed his Deku and to his surprise it seemed like Izuku showed he needed the blond's too.

Their breaths were hot, mingling and could be felt on both their faces. Izuku's heart started racing as he felt his head unexpectedly lean forward for a kiss. Katsuki, who noticed the greenette's impulsive actions, answered the asked kiss passionately.

The room filled with the drumming of both their hearts, until their heartbeats mingled too. Katsuki realized how long his body had hungered for the other as his arms started ripping the fabric of Izuku's dress.

"No-No Ka-Kaccan" Izuku tried catching his breath as he visibly went out of the trance the blond had brought him in "you can't jus-" but was quikly shut up and brought back in by more kissing of the blond, that now seemed to get more and more agressive. Izuku, who had tried so hard to keep up with Katsuki's pace, now felt all of his strength weaken.

It had happened many times and he had always been terrified of that feeling, but for some reason he wanted Kacchan to overpower him. As he realized that, his cheeks burned bright red as he broke the kiss in embarrasement. When eye in eye with the crimson orbs, that opened because of the lost kiss, he quikly looked down.

Katsuki, who loved Izuku's seemingly embarrased behaviour, looked at the bright red color the cheeks of the greenette were wearing and grinned devilishly. Izuku's gaze, which was firmly pointed at the ground, didn't stay long, when Katsuki put his hand on Izuku's neck and pulled his chin up roughly to be able to kiss his neck even more.

When Katsuki gently nibbled his teeth into Izuku's neck and then his shoulder, the greenette felt his knees weaken and threathen to let him fall. The feeling was undescribable and flew through his nerves so viciously.