| 9 | Cold Pilar

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku turned around and froze as his smile that had been on his face the whole day disappeared at the sight of the man in front of him.

"Didn't think I would see you here" Shigaraki said with his usual creepy smile. Izuku gulped all the voices in his head that had been cheering him on the whole day disappeared and left him speechless. He wanted to cry, because it felt like he was back to square 1 from the 10 steps he had taken these few days away from him. He swallowed pushing tears back knowing he was trained not to cry in front of the gray-blue haired man.

"I-I didn't think I'd see you he-here eith-" but Izuku couldn't finish as he realized how the man looked down at his thighs and hips. He tried pulling his skirt lower when the man started approaching him.

"Wow, you really dressed up" Shigaraki said while his hand made its way down Izuku's bare back to inside the dress. The green haired man wanted to scream but didn't trust his voice. "That, all just for me?" he said with his pale face and scarred red eye narrowing the gap to Izuku's face. Was he going to kiss him? Izuku tried pulling away but the man already pushed a hand behind Izuku's face.

Izuku did what he could do best. He closed his eyes and tried thinking about good things. So that later he could act like this never happened. He never went to the bathroom and never saw the man. He tried really hard, but could still feel the breath of the other man on his face and couldn't stop thinking about the lips that would soon touch him. He tried as hard as he could, but they never came. Instead the man lips started moving to yell at the shivering man in his grip.

"What's that?" he said yelling in Izuku's ear. So loud the green haired man thought he could've turned deaf. Izuku opened his eyes slightly as he realized the man waited for answer.

"Hmmm wha-what?" he asked with a trembling voice, noticing the man still had his arms wrapped around his body holding him tight.

"This, you damn brat!" he shouted in Izuku's ear again and pointed aggressivelly with a long fingernail at the bitemark on Izuku's neck. The man was trembling from anger and started blinking to check if what he saw was real. When he realized it was he started pulling Izuku's sleaves angrily.

The green haired man had his eyes closed again and tightened every muscle in his body. He shivered as the air, that seemed way colder than it had been, hit his bare skin revealing all the hickeys and bitemarks a blond with a short temper had left on his body.

Shigaraki looked at him in disgust like Izuku was his property and it had lost all its worth. After a few minutes of Shigaraki losing his mind staring at the shivering greenette in his arms he pulled Izuku's dress back up.

"Put your damn dress back on you fucking slut" he screamed and pulled Izuku by his hair outside of the bathroom. Izuku whined and tried yelling for Kacchan but the music was too loud. It seemed like the man who was pulling him, knew the club pretty well as he passed people and took Izuku to a hall behind the bar.

Did Shigaraki know the people that owned this club? "Kacchan!" Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs, while the man kept pulling his hair.

"You need to shut your damn mouth you filthy brat!" he screamed and pulled further at Izuku's hair.

"No, just let me g-" Izuku started screaming but was cut off by a hand hitting his face. Did Shigaraki just slap him? He grabbed the burning cheek and couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears streamed down his face as the door to the club went out of sight, because the angry man turned a corner. Where was he bringing Izuku? That was the question he would get soon an answer to.