| 6 | Pretty Reflection

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"Answer my questions or you die" Katsuki snarled echoing in the basement. Katsuki had a knife at the man's throat.

The man wore all black and seemed to only have a mouth. He was smiling like a maniac. "Oh Katsuki you know I won't tell you anything" he chuckled "So go ahead" the man went closer to the knife, "Kill me!"

Katsuki's eye twitched from irritation. This man wasn't going to tell him anything. He had been asking where his other men were for almost a year now and it seemed like he kept his mouth shut even with no food and torture. He just couldn't kill him for her sake. He pulled the knife away from the man's neck.

"I know you won't kill me" The man now said with a sadistic smirk "You little boy still have hope"

"Shut up!" Katsuki yelled from the top of his lungs. He wanted the man to stop talking, all he did was bring back memories he'd rather forget. Memories he couldn't handle without exploding of anger. And to do that with a smile like the lunatic had in front of him, it made his blood boil. "I've had enough of your bullshit today" Katsuki said now calmer, realizing people could probably hear him through the whole building and left.

-

When Izuku had woken up, the blond's arms were gone, he felt a squeeze in his chest, but recovered fast wanting to punch himself in the face. He shouldn't be thinking like that, not after what the blond had done.

Izuku felt wide-awake for the first time in years. He realized he had slept better then ever. At home he would always keep thinking about Shigaraki's hands scrubbing against his own skin. "O No" he thought to himself. With everything going on with Kacchan he had totally forgotten about work. He hopped out of the bed and took a shower in his bathroom.

"Today he was going to ask Kacchan if he could go to work" he thought while rubbing in some shampoo "No, what was he thinking" he thought angrily to himself "I don't need Kacchan's permission, I'm going to work tomorrow" when he had washed out all the shampoo he closed his eyes and thought "I'll ask Kacchan just to be sure"

Izuku startled when he heard his door open. Was Kacchan here? He ran out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his body quikly not wanting to be bare in case the blond decided to come in. He opened the bathroom door just enough to put his head through. To his relief his eyes met gray ones.

"The dress is ready you're going to look so pretty!" Momo yelled out excited. Izuku sighed out in relief, he was happy it wasn't the blond. He had wanted the give Kacchan a chance, because they had always been best friends and he loved him deeply, but after what had happened he doubted that. Could he trust him? He wanted to be close to Kacchan like they had been at night, but then at the same time he was terrified when thinking it was him who was standing outside of the bathroom. "Aren't you excited?" Momo exclaimed waking Izuku out of his thoughts.

"Hmmm I don't know" he said looking at the ground embarrassed after he had spotted the green with white dress in Momo's hands. When he looked back up he saw Momo was not wearing the smile she used to and quikly said "But the dress is beautiful" while his cheeks started heating up.

After Momo had helped him in the dress he looked at himself in the mirror on the green wall. The dress looked pretty. Really pretty. Momo took the straps in the back of the dress.

"Tell me when it's too thight, it still has to be comfortable" she said while putting a finger in the air and started pulling them. When she thought it was thight enough she said "So, this is more than enough" while admiring her work in the mirror.

Until You Love Me [Bakudeku Mafia AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara