| 16 | Blinding Lights

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Katsuki grunted due to the sharp pain making its way trhough his earlier injured leg. He had been laying on this exact same bed for the past days and hated every part of it. He couldn't bare the fact he wasn't able to search after his green haired fiancé himself, but at the same time knew he could trust the redhead standing in front of him.

"That scary-looking guy with the scars said he didn't know where Shigaraki went" Kirishima said visibly disappointed. "He says only All For One knows about the guy's past" he continued with a paining face.

They had comunicated with the other family to be able to find the Boss's fiancé faster, but still hadn't had any luck. The redhead knew how frustated Katsuki had been the last two days. He felt worried about his friend, although he knew he couldn't let him leave his room.

The whole villa was still in shock of the other day's event at the front door and seemed to be extremely quiet. Even Mina, the redhead's girlfriend, had seemed down, when she was standing next to a crying Momo. The atmosphere created was unbearable to Kirishima, which made him want to fix everything even more.

"You came all the way here just to tell me that?" Katsuki grunted, but way less agressif as usual, wich made the other even more worried. The blond hadn't even called him by Shitty Hair.

"I can't imagine what you're going through right now, Boss" Kirishima started hesitantly "but we're going to find him" he sighed and Katsuki just responded with a doubtful grunt.
"Shigaraki's family want the man dead just as much as we do" the redhead exclaimed hopefully while clenching his fists, like he did often.

"Don't trust a word those bastards say" Katsuki grunted with an angry but clearly exhausted face. "They're just trying to get Deku back for All For One" The blond almost whined as his eyes threatened to close.

"Don't worry" Kirishima tried to reassure the injured blond. "We're not trusting them" he said gaining the blond's interest, who rolled his head back over to the redhead. "All I'm saying is that we have a similar goal now"

"How mad can they possibly be" Katsuki scoffed sarcastically. "Those bastards are just trying to get that other idiot in the basement back" he said rolling his head hopelessly to the other side again.

"He did kill two of his siblings and injured one" Kirishima explained, making the blond turn his head in surprise. "They are hunting Shigaraki down, just like they once did to you" the redhead tried proving his point, but the blond had rolled over to the other wall again.

Katsuki stared at the wall, he had once thrown the beautiful greenette's dress against and opened his mouth in an almost sad tone, which made Kirishima worry even deeper.

"Just promise me to not trust those people" sounded in a breaking voice through the bedroom. The redhead didn't really know what to say. The Boss had never acted like this before so he was clueless to what to do, when a servant walked into the room breaking the silence.

"If you could leave, sir, the boss needs rest" she suggested in soft tone.

"I'm fin-" Katsuki started but was quikly interrupted by the redhead's response.

"No she's right" he said and left the blond alone in his room. Katsuki staired at the wall for a moment when he started grunting in his head as usual.

"Needs rest, my ass" he thought "I don't need rest" Bakugou wasn't tired at all. All he could think about was Deku. His countless freckles, he had tried to count numerous times. His mesmerizing jade eyes, he wanted to see again so badly. His flushed cheeks, who grew a deep red as soon as Katsuki touched him. And his amazing body, that tended to make the blond lose all senses, but most of all the fact that the chance he would get to see all of that or feel the boy's warmth again seemed to keep getting smaller.