| 26 | Lost Melodies

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

A 17 year old Katsuki sat down in a big salon filled with purple seats he could finally call his own. While he was sipping his expensive liquor he thought about what happened two days earlier. The man, he had killed from the other family, had been found, but he didn't feel any remorse nor stress about the situation. If they would accuse him for muscular's death, he would get one of his laywers to fix the problem in no time.

He loved being in charge and having his own property. Although he had given up a lot of things to finally inherit the mansion, he felt like it had all been worth it. He had never felt so powerful in his life and liked keeping the servants busy. Although over time he realized he was distracting himself from something. More like someone. A certain person he couldn't seem to get off of his mind.

"You can't bring him into this, Katsuki!" he tried to warn himself as if his mind would start to listen. Suddenly his phone rang and when he saw the unknown number his heart froze. After he took a deep breath and yelled at himself for caring, he picked up the phone and tried to seem confident. "Something wrong?" he spoke, trying to make it sound as cocky as he can.

There seemed to be a silence at the other end of the line followed by an furious threat "I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" All For One screamed angry into the microphone. He was doing the exact thing Katsuki's father had warned for, but Katsuki wasn't scared. He had stopped a serial killer and everyone else was save in his mansion.

"Try getting through my guards without being shot to pieces" Katsuki said amusingly before taking another sip from his liquor. "Or are you trying to end up like your brother?" when All For One seemed at a lost for words Katsuki continued "Muscle, Musculin?" he laughed harshly as he felt the last ounce of fear leave his body.

"Muscular" All For One said calmly, just as if Katsuki had just asked a genuine question. "But I'll make sure you won't forget that name" he spoke, making it sound like poisonous promise "never"

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Katsuki spoke in his same cocky voice "You don't know anything about me", but started slowly doubting his last statement.

"You might think everyone you love is completely save in that pathetic mansion of yours" the faceless man said smiling devilishly. "But we both know that's not true"

Katsuki's heart stopped and he wasn't sure if he wanted it to start again knowing what he was thinking about. It couldn't be. All For One couldn't know about Deku. They lived back in the town where he grew up, so it wasn't very close to his mansion. Although after All For One was silent for the longest time, Katsuki still couldn't seem to think of any other person than him. Which seemed to scare him even more as he realized it wouldn't have been difficult to get that information for the eyeless man.

"Good luck telling him you killed his mother" All For One spoke one last time in the microphone as he hung up after. The low beeping of the phone disconnecting echoed in Katsuki's empty mind.

What had he done?

Could he fix this?

Was All For One lying?

The questions started building up when someone appeared behind him. "What's wrong Katsuki?" a strict voice woke him up out of his thoughts "You seem a little stressed" Masaru said as he pushed Katsuki's drink to the side and took a seat.