| 23 | Scarlet Cloud

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Katsuki's legs moved before his mind followed. His mind was blank and when it started working again, a part of him wanted to go back to his room for his gun or at least alarm the guards, but the fact that the scream he heard could be his fiancé's made him run even faster.

Kirishima ran behind the blond and through the wide doors the other pushed open when the redhead choked on the cold air. Katsuki's crimson eyes were looking unstrung and desperate to lock with the bright jade ones he couldn't find. To his surprise he was drawn to hazel ones surrounded by black pools.

It was Mina, the redhead's girlfriend who was caught in All For One's arms, not as embrace, but as warning. He was standing in the middle of the room with a sharp knife, Katsuki recognized immediately, pressed to her throat. The maffia Boss had never thought he'd be threathened by the same knife he had been threathening the man for almost a year.

A shiver made its way down Mina's back and everyone in the lounge who obviously saw it took a step back while looking at their Boss not knowing what to do. They all knew the guards wouldn't be able to shoot without it being too risky with a hostage and didn't want to provoke the man.

Katsuki reached out his arm after stopping abruptly catching his red haired friend to make him do the same. "Bakugou, wait!" Kirishima yelled in pure frustration while looking at the panicking eyes from Mina and pushed Katsuki aside to get closer to his girlfriend. The blond grabbed Kirishima's arm firmly without even looking at him and checked the room again hastily with the same desperate expression to get a glimpse of the greenette.

"Where did he take Deku?" He grumbled through his frustration, when All For One opened his mouth and spoke with a terrifying expression.

"I just found out my family was murdered in cold blood" His face wore an exhausted and sad expression. It almost made the blond think the man could care for a minute, but then he continued with an angry frown. "I wonder who would do something like that" he said sounding like a genuine question.

Which Katsuki almost wanted to answer as he opened his mouth, but was harshly interrupted when the man pushed Mina's curly pink locks to the side with a big knock in the head making her fall to the ground as he threw the sharp knife in front of him going for the blond.

Katsuki saw the knife racing towards his chest, while his mind did the same. He could just avoid it, but ripped his suit in the process while red blood stained his white shirt from the cut flesh. Kirishima ran towards the pink girl on the ground and tried to wake her up after noticing she was unconscious. Her head was bleeding a little from the harsh hit she took from the tall man.

Katsuki turned his head around still hoping to get a glimps of his lost fiancé. His mind went in overdrive and he couldn't focus on the stabs the vicious man was attempting to plant on his body. He focussed on the room through all the chaos with questions racing through his head.

Was Deku watching?

Was he here?

Was he safe?

All he saw were scared faces and gasping mouths, but not one of them was Deku's. He shook his head while dodging another attempt hoping he could focus. He knew he had to think straight, but it was too hard while also thinking of the greenette.

He woke up abruptly, not in the way he wanted to, but by a hard hit of All For One's elbow in the side of his face. A loud beep shot through his eardrums making him gritt his teeth in pain. The sound was unbearable and blocking all others, before his head hit the ground harshly. He vaguely heard All For One talking, but didn't understand one word of what he was saying. His eyes were drooping and fighting to get shut, when he heard a desperate scream from his friend.