| 22 | Amethyst News

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Momo pulled out a amethyst colored dress, which grabbed Izuku attention immediately because of the bright color. Was that his dress? Why wasn't it jade like the last ones. This was really a typical female color and felt a little out of his comfort zone.

"We're all really happy you're back, Izuku" Momo said while checking the last pieces of fabric on the dress "Especially Mister Bakugou" she continued as she came closer to Izuku to pull the fabric over his head. "You don't even want to know what happened when you were gone" she stated and pulled the amethyst fabric down.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked curious and happy they weren't talking about him. There was still a void in his spirit that felt like he shouldn't be enjoying this, because of the bad things that could happen.

Momo chuckled "It was pure chaos, the second you were missing" she continued in a more serious tone "When Mister Bakugou got shot he refused to lay down and heal so he could find you"

Izuku felt his cheeks heat up. Did Kacchan really care so much about him? Had he really felt as broken as Izuku himself when they were apart?

"You really are a part of this family now you know" Momo said when letting her hands slide over the soft expensive fabric. "Bakugou was miserable without you" she waited a minute to look at the stitches on the hem. "I don't know what he would've done if you hadn't come back"

There was a short silence between them. Izuku didn't know what to say. The chance he hadn't been able to come back was too big to think about.

"Mister Bakugou must really" she paused still thinking over what she was about to say "love you" she spoke the most serious Izuku had ever seen her and then turned him around to the mirror by his shoulders so he could see her new creation by himself.

He was speacheless, but he didn't know for what reason. It did look really good, but he thought it might be because of the other's words. Which Momo noticed immediately.

"Oh right, sorry" she appologized "you guys probably aren't there yet" she said sweetly while admiring her work in the reflection.

Izuku nodded nervously, realizing he was lying with Kacchan's words still echoing in his mind. He had never expected the blond to say those words.

"The dress is a little lose around your waist" Momo noticed sadly, waking Izuku up from his thoughts. "I'm sure I made it by your measurements" A disappointed frown made its way on her face.

I probably lost weight, Izuku thought to himself worriedly. Although he couldn't tell from just looking at himself, which seemed to calm him down.

"Don't worry, I have the perfect waist band to go with that purple tint!" Momo exclaimed and disappeared from the mirror's reflection. When she had pulled some drawers open and the ground was filled with fabric, she reappeared and smiled.

With the new fabric around his waist, it seemed to fit perfectely again. "Perfect!" Momo almost read Izuku's mind. "You're going to look so beautiful on the dinner party tonight!" she noted and Izuku nodded in agreement.

Katsuki Bakugou had finally showered, eaten and put on one of his suits again. It was obvious he felt good again, except for the pain in his leg from time to time, but that wouldn't stop him from dancing with his fiancé tonight. Turns out Deku really is a part of my life I can't miss, he thought to himself.