| 28 | Passing Water

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku listened to his beating heart while processing the blond's words. Then without even realizing his gaze shot up at the other, doing exactly what Kacchan had just asked. Katsuki who saw the jade orbs focussed on him, felt his heartbeat increasing too. Before he could think his body leaned forward to answer Izuku's entangled expression with a soft kiss on his forehead. Which seemed to make the other even more confused. "Don't worry" Katsuki spoke in a soft tone, he hadn't known he could use until now "we'll do what you want" he continued, only inches away from the greenette's freckled face.

Katsuki's heart filled with an unfamiliar warmth when seeing Deku's eyes grow wider with joy and reassurance. Deku's heartrate, which would probably decrease with the soft talking and clear communication the blond finally seemed to give, did the exact opposite. He felt like it might explode out of his chest, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Not out of fear or stress, but out of growing feelings he had for the man in front of him.

Izuku hadn't seen Kacchan like this years. It was as if his old childhood friend was back. The person who didn't yell at him or seemed totally absent at some times. It was the boy he had fallen in love with all those years back. The one who was loving and could read Izuku in seconds. His heart, that kept racing in the silent room, seemed for the first time in years completely full and whole. No pieces were missing.

Kacchan wasn't missing

Without totally thinking through Izuku pulled his arms around the blond's neck with watering eyes. "De-deku?" Katsuki spoke a bit taken back by the air that was being squeezed out of him and the fact he might have said something wrong.

"I-I love you Kacchan!" Izuku spoke as he softened the hug he pulled the blond into and before that person could answer, Izuku shut him up in a deep passionate kiss. Kacchan melted into it, while that same warm feeling came back. Izuku who had sat up to hug the blond now wrapped his legs around that same person's waist. Katsuki who had been able to read Izuku since he was five, did the exact same in that moment, as he started kissing Izuku while grabbing the smaller boy's hips.

Izuku broke the kiss when he felt taller boy's length on his entrance. He looked Katsuki in the eyes, as he after the broken kiss had opened his too. The blond seemed to hesitate, but when Izuku wrapped his arms around Kacchan's neck again and nodded harshly, he got his sign to continue.

The blond pushed the smaller boy's hips down to the point Izuku sat on his lap and a groan left his mouth. Izuku's grip around the other's neck tightened as he bit on his hand to hold in the moan that felt almost impossible to. Katsuki turned his head towards the greenette for reassurance, because of the nails digging in his back.

The blond just wanted to ask if it had hurt, due to the flesh between Deku's teeth, but didn't have the time, when Izuku's hips buckled up to then push them back down slowly and trembling because of the full feeling returning. Katsuki was cut off by a groan as Deku moved and started biting the smaller boy's neck in the deep sensation the other was giving.

Then Deku couldn't hold it anymore "Aaaaah~" and let out the earlier surpressed moan as his chin pointed upwards with the intensity. This was too much, he thought to himself, as he tightened the grip on Kacchan's neck again. After panting out for a few seconds and making Katsuki wonder what the greenette would do in the process, he opened his mouth. "Ple-please" Deku whispered as he clutched onto the other boy "you-you do it"