| 12 | Blank Illusion

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku felt the warm scarred arms around his naked body. They carried him to another unknown room where he was placed on the ground next to a pile that consisted of his clothes. He reached his hand out in an attempt to grab his shirt.

"Don't" sounded a warning from the corner of the room. Izuku looked up. It was the man who looked like a reptile. Izuku startled and pushed himself away from the scary-looking man. He looked behind him to crawl to the wall, but was stopped by the girl with the two knots and man in the black suit. Izuku felt super uncomfortable laying half naked in this room in front of these four strangers when the fifth walked in.

"What do you think y'all are doing?" Tomura yelled loudly, feeling betrayed his family members weren't obeying his orders.

"We're getting boss back" Dabi raised his voice "isn't it obvious yet?" he narrowed his eyes at the man at the door.

"He's probably dead and you all know it!" Tomura continued, ignoring Dabi's resistance "We all want to hurt that monster of a man" he said and then paused looking at the ground "he killed our damn brother!" he yelled out with clenching fists.

The other four strangers in the room also pointed their eyes at the floor at that. Izuku didn't have any idea what they were all talking about and it made a shiver go over his spine. Did Kacchan really kill someone?

After a short silence Tomura opened his mouth again "Think about it, we killed his father for our brother and then his mother for boss" he paused again and it looked like he was having a hard time. Izuku looked up in disbelief. Were Kacchan's parents dead? Why didn't he say anything when it happened. From the moment Kacchan had brought him here it had been clear to Izuku that his friend had changed, but was that true? Or did bad things happening to him make him change? The more he listened to Tomura and the four strangers, the more it seemed to be the second one.

"But we're not even!" the man screamed out and it seemed like the sadness that had been in his voice had disappeared, almost like it had never been there. The man's gaze had left the floor and his eyes looked like they were full of rage. His eyes didn't change but his mouth started moving into a smile as he said "He may have taken our brother"

His face was completely terrifying and made Izuku choke on air as he continued his sentence "But we now have his lover" the man startled Izuku when he locked his gaze on the half naked green haired man.

"What do you think is gonna hurt more Toga?" Tomura looked up at the girl who cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Stabbing Bakugou himself" he continued while grabbing Izuku's hair "Or stabbing his lover?"

Toga grabbed one of the knives she had on her and started smiling, clearly excited about the plan. She walked to the man who was dragged by his hair, getting closer to the girl, until a voice interrupted.

"That still doesn't fix the problem with the master!" Dabi said making Toga stop and look up. Tomura opened his mouth angrily, but was interrupted again"And don't say he's dead, because we both know that's not true!" Izuku slumped back on the ground as Tomura let go of his hair.

"He didn't kill All for One in the hope of finding his mother" Dabi continued yelling at the angry man approaching "So the question you have to ask yourself is: Are you still doing the right thing if you'd rather hurt another family's member, than saving your own"