| 14 | Pale Cleanse

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku opened his eyes, because of a cold feeling on his naked skin. He met eyes with a cold bathroom floor and felt a throbbing pain in his forehead. When he went up to reach he noticed his hands were tied behind his back and without warning everything came flooding back to him.

Everything that had happened this night. Or was it now yesterday? Izuku had no perception of time and that was the least of his concerns. He was taken by the one person, who had tormented and tortured him for years. After he was pushed in the car and kept on asking where they were going or why Shigaraki was doing this, the blue-gray haired man had hit him in the face. Which now left a painful bump on his forehead.

When Izuku realized he was naked he started to struggle with the ropes around his wrists, but they didn't budge. What does Shigaraki want? Why did he take Izuku here? Izuku thought, while a shiver went down his spine realizing what state he was in. He was probably the one who had undressed him and that made Izuku feel sick in the stomach. Where was Shigaraki now?

As if on cue the bathroom door opened, making room for the thin blue-gray haired man. "I've seen you've woken up" Shigaraki said in a husky voice with wide eyes, as if Izuku could see in them what evil plans he was hiding.

Izuku curled up and hugged his knees. This way he didn't have to lock eyes with the man and he was showing the least skin he could. He kept his mouth shut, even though he had so many questions. What was the point of asking them, without answers.

"Not talking to me?" Shigaraki asked, not really expecting an answer from the green haired naked man in front him. "That's alright with me" he continued and made Izuku jump up, because of pale hands around his thin freckled body. "Then you won't be whining too much" and he picked Izuku up easily, as he stayed in the same curled up position.

Izuku tilted his head up when he felt warm water burning his cold skin. He had been laying on the cold floor for a long period of time and the water felt way too hot. He wanted to open his mouth to complain but kept it shut. Complaining was probably what the other man wanted and Izuku wasn't thinking about giving it to him.

So he sat awkwardly, with his arms tied behind his back, in the big white bathtub, he hadn't noticed before. The pale hands let go of his freckled skin and Izuku saw Shigaraki's shadow in the bathroom light shrink. Izuku closed his eyes he was exhausted and the pain in his head wasn't helping. He relaxed his limbs, because the water now felt amazing on his worn out body.

He was interrupted by a sponge spreading soaped water on his shoulder joint, making him look right into Shigaraki's scarred eyes. Izuku put his chin back on his knees after a tiny squeel had left his mouth unwilingly. He closed his eyes again and tried to think about other things and leave his body behind, but couldn't do that when Shigaraki broke the silence.

"They can't get master back without you" he spoke, but not really to Izuku. It was more like he was talking to himself. "And that blond brat is probably bawling his eyes out somewhere" he exclaimed happily and Izuku could only imagine the sick look the other man had on his face. He couldn't understand why he was doing this, it just didn't make sense.

"Why?" Izuku mumbled as tears started stinging his closed eyes. Shigaraki stopped washing the other and looked up surprised. He hadn't expected the greenette to open his mouth so quikly.

"Why what?" he whispered in his rough voice and came closer to Izuku's ear. The naked man pulled his shoulders uncomfortably up, when he felt the other roaming over him. "Didn't I just tell you?" he said coming even closer "Everyone's gonna be just as miserable." His tone darkened, making Izuku's hair stand upright.

"What's in it for you" Izuku asked carefully, hoping to get an answer out of the man, who was washing him softly.

"You would like to know that?" Shigaraki said after grabbing Izuku's chin and pulling his head towards him. Izuku was pulling back when he could feel the other's breath on his lips. "Open you're legs" he continued calm again, while letting go of Izuku's face.

Izuku choked, he should have seen this coming, but because of the hands tied behind his back he felt cornered. Shigaraki could do anything he wanted by force now. Izuku could only kick, but he knew that would not stop the other.

"Open your legs, I said!" Shigaraki raised his voice, when Izuku still hadn't moved an inch. He just stared at the pale waiting hand with the sponge and couldn't bring himself to follow the other's command.

Izuku just wanted those pale hands to push his legs open, so he didn't have to do it himself. He wanted Shigaraki to hurt him, so that he didn't have a choice, so he, wasn't the one to give in. So it didn't feel like he was losing or listening to the other.

He felt helplessly cornered and eventually his legs opened slowly and carefully like he was still thinking about closing them again. Shigaraki gloated at that, he felt hot under his skin, seeing Izuku so submissive. He was going to enjoy this even more than he'd thought he would.

"You" he whispered in Izuku's ear, to answer he's previously avoided question. "Now I have you" he continued, before washing Izuku further.

When he felt like he was done and after looking at a completely embarrassed and flushed Izuku for about 20 seconds, Tomura smirked devilishly one more time, to then wrap his pale hands around the naked greenette again. Izuku struggled but still felt the ropes didn't give in and was hopeless against the taller male. Suddenly he plopped on a soft matress and his heart started pounding from fear.

No, this couldn't happen! Izuku screamed in his head, when he felt the destructive touch of Shigaraki on his body again. Izuku wanted to push the other man away with ALL his MIGHT, but his painfully restrained hands prevented him from doing that.

He couldn't hold back anymore. Tears started streaming down his face, even though he didn't know why. Because of the physical pain in his arms? Or because Shigaraki was touching him? Izuku didn't know but continued to let them fall, unwillingly.

"Izu, we've done this multiple times" Shigaraki said "No need to cry" and wrapped one of his hands around Izuku's length. Izuku looked at the horrifying scene in front of him, while salty tears stinged his eyes. He choked on the air, that suddenly seemed too thick to breath in.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes as he saw the other man hyperventilating and trembling in fear. How annoying, how is he supposed to enjoy this now?

"Stop trembling, you're ruining the mood" Shigaraki said cold and grabbed Izuku's hair. "Fine if you don't want it, we'll pleasure me then" and he flipped Izuku on his stomach. Izuku cried into the matress, letting out loud screams for help.

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's hips and pushed his hand roughly on Izuku's mouth, to shut him up. Then he hovered over the smaller greenette while humping his still clothed dick on the other man's ass. When Izuku felt the tip of Tomura's dick, he panicked and bit as hard as he could into the hand on his mouth, to the point it drew blood.

"Aw! What the hell, you stupid brat!" Shigaraki yelled out in pain and Izuku started screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Kacchan Ka-!" as he gasps for fresh oxygen to scream again "Kacchan!" when he was harshly interrupted by a slap across his face. Izuku fell back awkwardly with his face in the matress due to his tied hands. He tried to get up again quikly, expecting another hit, but just saw Shigaraki standing at the door.

"Stop panting and screaming so desperately" he spoke cold looking directly at the exhausted man on the bed. He turned around angrily and continued in the opening of the door "he's never going to save you" he paused and let his devilish smile fade into the annoyed expression he'd been wearing earlier. "I'm off getting a drink" He said irritated and closed the door.

Izuku sat up after a minute of struggling. Tomura was right, he thought sadly. Kacchan was never going to save him. How was he even supposed to find him? Even if he did, Shigaraki would probably threaten to hurt Izuku again and then Kacchan was helpless.

For the first time Tomura had opened his mouth and said the truth. No one was going to save him, which meant he was going to have to do it himself, Izuku thought and forrowed his brows with determination. He was gonna get out of here, tonight!

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones