| 7 | Green Morning

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"Deku, you damn nerd" Katsuki growled while opening the door to Izuku's room. He stormed in and looked left and right, realizing the bedroom was empty. His anger kept building up. He opened the door to the balcon to see Deku leaning on the railing.

"Oh hi Kacchan" Izuku said smiling wide. He felt amazing this morning he had slept well, made some new friends and felt pretty in his new clothes. "Momo said I could use the jacuzzi, but I don't think she realized I don't have any swimwear" he said with the same smile while rubbing the back of his head.

Katsuki wasn't listening, the moment Izuku had turned around he couldn't take his eyes of his body. Tailoress bitch had done a good job. A real good job. Izuku looked better than perfect, if that was even possible, but the green haired man made it seem possible so easily. The blond blinked a few more times.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked "Oh right, the dress" he said while looking at his feet. Did Kacchan think it was ugly? Izuku couldn't look at the blond.

"You look magnificant" Katsuki sighed out, but when he realized what he had said, he quikly continued "for you of course" while rubbing his arm. Izuku chuckled and came up to the blond cupping his cheek before impersonating Katsuki.

"You liar"

Izuku didn't know for sure but he thought he could see a slight blush on Katsuki's cheeks. He let go of his cheek realizing he was definitely beating the blond at that. When Katsuki saw Izuku looking away, hiding his blush, he pulled his face softly back to his. Their lips were inches away from each other, but Izuku didn't back off. Izuku tried narrowing the gap between the two, but hesitated. Katsuki saw his chance and kissed Izuku deeply. Izuku melted into the kiss and put his arms around Katsuki's neck. When Katsuki broke the kiss Izuku gasped for air. His eyes widened realizing the taller man was carrying him back inside.

Katsuki threw Izuku on the bed and pinned him down to the matress. Izuku looked at the blond above him and felt the urge to kiss him again grow. He tilted his head up trying to reach Kacchan, but the blond pushed him back down by his neck. Izuku startled but was cut of by Katsuki.

"Let's get you out of this dress" he said with a smirk. It wasn't the evil one Izuku had seen so many times lately, but more leaning to the condescending one Izuku had followed for years. He let Kacchan's arms lead him while taking off his green piece of clothing. Katsuki threw it to the side while looking at the now almost completely naked Izuku.

Katsuki couldn't believe how beautiful Izuku looked right now, his body so frale and soft all at his mercy. It spiked his arousal thinking at all the things he wanted to do to the green haired man. He pushed his leg against Izuku's cock and started kissing the other man's neck.

Izuku tried to hold in moans, but they all slipped out of his mouth eventually. "Kacch- hmm Kacchan aah~" The moans of the man under him seemed to encourage Katsuki and he started leaving bitemarks on the boys neck, then shoulders and colarbone. "Aah- Kacchan~ tha- hmm- that hurts" Izuku tried to bring out, but was cut off by some more moans. Katsuki then looked Izuku in the eyes, seeing the pleasure he was giving the man on his face.

He kissed Izuku again and bit his lip for entrance. He put his tongue in, exploring Izuku's mouth. When he broke the kiss Izuku started touching his chest. The blond took the top of his suit off and threw it against the same wall, letting it land on top of the earlier thrown dress.