Spooky

I'm experiencing mild writers block so suggestions are appreciated —->
Happy new year dear readers <3

—————

"You know, I really do feel much better," I grinned foolishly at Fred.
"I bet you do," he bragged, flexing his bicep jokingly.
"Vain prat," I giggled, sitting up and wincing slightly. Whilst Madame Pomfrey had mended most of my injuries, I was still tender.

"Where do you think you're going?" Fred chuckled, as I got shakily to my feet. His lighthearted teasing, combined with his care, making me giddy.
"I need a piss," I said, goosebumps prickling my skin, as I made my way to the bathroom.
"Such a lady," he sighed, shaking his head.

I flipped him the bird behind my back before shutting the door and sitting on the loo. Once I was done I peered at myself in the mirror,
"Merlin'S fucking beard," I swore softly. Two dark crescents stamped themselves under my blue eyes. My lips were red and puffy and swollen, courtesy of Fred. And my hair was a rats nest of blonde straw.

"Hey Freddie, I'm gonna go to my dorm and clean up. What's the fastest way there?" I sighed, emerging from the bathroom.
"You can clean up here sunshine," he smiled, getting out of bed. I tried my hardest not to look over his naked body, trying to only look at his dad brown eyes.

"I don't have clothes and I wanna have a bath so..." I trailed off, my eyes dipping downwards slightly, taking in his lean physique. It was if a Greek god had chiselled him out of their own likeness. Heat crept up my cheeks and I quickly brought my eyes back to Freddie's.

"You can have a bath here sweetheart, and I'll ask Dobby to fetch you some clothes," he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. I lay my head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck and stood there for a moment. His familiar cinnamon and Smokey scent filled my nostrils and he rubbed my back.

"If you're sure," I mumbled into his neck, he let go and walked towards the bathroom and I was suddenly cold without his touch. I stood still for a minute before following him into the bathroom. He was bent over the bath and was adjusting the water temperature for me. "Nice ass," I smirked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Why thank you," Fred smirked before picking me up over his shoulder.
"Oi!" I screeched indignantly, as he span around a few times, making me dizzy. He then unceremoniously plonked me into the bath. Hot water sloshed over the sides onto the tile floor.

"I'm gonna have a shower," he chuckled, pressing a kiss on my head. It was one of the things I loved about him, he was always laughing, I could listen to that boy laugh constantly. I leant back into the bath, the warm water soothing my aches.

The sound of the shower running had me turning my head as Fred sighed contentedly. He was standing with his head back and his eyes closed. Water turned his orange hair a deep dark scarlet. The water trailed along his jawline, down his exposed throat, running along his collarbones and down his broad chest.

I wished it was my fingertips instead of water that traced the contours of his abs, the dip on his v-line, into his short ginger curls, then along his muscular thighs and down his legs.

My stomach fluttered and I ached with desire once more. It was if just the sight of him was the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world.

I averted my eyes as he started soaping himself up, completely convinced that I was going to burst into flames. Instead I closed my eyes and relaxed into the hot water, trying to distract myself of thoughts of Halloween. It was only a week until then and I had no idea what I was going to do. Although knowing Pansy she'd have some party planned or something.

The sound of running water ceased and I opened my eyes once more. He wrapped a white towel around his waist, his torso still glistening with water.
"Enjoying the view darling?" He teased, before grabbing his toothbrush.
"You wish," I muttered, flushing red.