Bubbles

"Uh you can come in now," I called towards the door, sheepishly straightening Fred's sheets before sitting cross legged on his bed.
"So I'm just gonna pretend that never happened for my own sanity," George laughed before doing an overly dramatic women's moan "oh Freddie, yes Freddie, oh, ah!" While thrusting at the air.
"I don't sound like that you asshole," I giggled chucking a pillow at him.
"You kinda do," Fred muttered in my ear. I turned and glared at him but he pecked me on the nose and I couldn't help but smile.
"Can yall give me some sorta warning next time though?" George asked flopping onto his bed, "as attractive as Storm is I don't wanna see you being railed by my twin brother," he chuckled before grimacing and shaking his head.
"What if I just like being spontaneous," I grinned cheekily and raised an eyebrow. George rolled his eyes,
"Well be spontaneous where I can't walk in!" He sighed dramatically, "I am going to go to the kitchen and pester the house elves to get me ingredients for my brew. You have an hour to finish whatever was going on in here,"
"Alright thanks get out!" Fred ushered his twin through the door, "well that was awkward,"
"Merlin I hadn't noticed," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"I need to shower, wanna join me?" Fred grinned,
"I could use a wash," I shrugged before heading into the bathroom. Fred followed me and shut the door before adjusting the temperature and switching the water on to heat up whilst we stripped. We stood under the water in silence for a moment before Fred suddenly turned the water on cold,
"Ah you asshole!" I shrieked trying to get away from the cold jets.
"Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Fred chuckled before reaching around me again to turn the water warm. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, "you're utterly edible with water dripping down you," he crooned into my ear, trailing his hands up my sides.

"I thought we were showering," I giggled turning away and letting water pour down my front, Fred's freckled arm suddenly pulled me against him hard and his other hand moved to between my thighs. My back was pressed against his torso and I leaned my head back onto his shoulder as he started rubbing my clit.
"You're not dirty enough to need a shower yet," Fred murder in my ear before nipping at the soft skin on the side of my neck.
"Fuck Fred," I gasped as he slid two fingers inside of me, curling then perfectly to hit my g-spot. He slowly drew them out before sliding them back in painstakingly slowly. I reached my hands up and behind my head to knot my hands in his hair as he teased me slowly. "Freddie please...I need more," I begged as his thumb flicked over my clit.
"How badly do you want it," he growled in my ear, I could feel him stiffening against my back.
"So badly... please fuck me Fred... please.. Oh merlin!" I gasped as he suddenly spun me around and pushed me against the wall, he swung one of my legs over his arm before thrusting his cock inside me.
"Look how tight you are for me angel," he growled as he pounded into me, "you're being so good for me," I gripped his biceps as his length drilled into me, his hips were crashing into mine with every thrust.
"Don't stop Freddie," I panted as I felt myself nearing completion. He thrusted faster and I cried out in pleasure, my nails digging into the muscle of his upper arms, raking thin red lines through the pale freckled skin. He groaned in response, moving his hand from the wall behind me to my throat, pinning me against the wall. I moaned breathlessly, trying to thrust my hips in time with his as he hit that perfect spot inside me over and over again. "Freddie...I'm gonna..." I moaned again, unable to form words, relishing in the rough fucking I was receiving. I reached around my front and rubbed his calloused fingers against my clit, I cried out tipped my head back, my eyes rolling into my head in pleasure.
"That's it sweetheart, come for me," he groaned in my ear. He didn't slow down however, keeping up his relentless pace, "I'm not going to stop until I've spilled myself inside you, understood?"
"Yes Freddie," I whimpered clinging onto him, as my legs shook from over stimulation. He plunged into me and his thrusts started getting erratic, I clenched myself around him and he groaned, low and loud.
"Make me cum inside you darling," he panted breathlessly into my neck. I knotted my hands in his hair, now dark red from the water and shifted my hips so I felt even tighter for him. "Fuck yes Storm...oh god yes..." he cried out as the change in angle caused him to have his release. I felt his warm release deep inside me and I grinned at him before kissing him sweetly.

"Okay but now I need to shower properly," I laughed as we caught our breath. I looked around the shower for shampoo, and died a little inside. "3-in-1 shampoo!" I exclaimed incredulously.
"What?" Fred frowned defensively crossing his arms.
"It's so bad for your hair!" I explained running my hands through his wet hair.
"I think my hairs fine," he chuckled before picking the bottle up, "here turn around," I did as he asked. I felt his hands reach up to my head and start massaging shampoo into my hair. I sighed blissfully in the intimate moment. It felt so perfect standing under the water with him as he washed my hair for me.
"Turn around quickly," he chuckled, I did as he asked, he took the bubbles from the shampoo in my hair and placed them on my chest, "bubble bra!" He grinned childishly and blew the remainder of the bubbles on his hands towards my face. I laughed before picking up the bottle,
"Your turn," I smiled,
"Are you sure you can reach?" Fred chuckled bemusedly,
"I'm not that short," I giggled before reaching up into his hair to wash it. I pressed my fingers against his scalp and massaged in the woody scented liquid. Bubbles formed starkly against his hair, he sighed happily.
"You're wonderful," he sighed, turning to face me as he rinsed the suds from his hair, his biceps flexing as he ran his hands through his locks.
"Are you sure you're not just saying that because I fucked you and washed your hair," I teased, but smiling at the affection. He stepped forward and placed his hand on the side of my cheek, it covered almost half my face.
"I'm saying that because you're beautiful, and kind, and funny, and you care about me," he said and looked me directly in the eyes. Golden flecks danced in the darkness and I felt so happy and loved at his words. I didn't know how to reply so instead I kissed him tenderly. His lips parted beneath mine, and his mouth moved softly against my own. There was no fierceness, just love and promises and sweetness. His tongue flicked cautiously at mine and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I looked up at him,
"You're wonderful too," he pulled me to his chest and we stood in an embrace for a moment. I shivered slightly, we'd been in the shower for a while.

"Are you getting cold angel?" Fred asked,
"Just slightly," I smiled. Fred turned the water off before hopping out and grabbing a towel out of a cupboard in the corner of the bathroom. It was dark purple. He wrapped it around my shoulders before grabbing one for himself. He dried his hair vigorously before tossing his head back and wrapping his towel around his waist. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around myself before admiring Fred's body once more. He was strong and muscular and utterly delicious.
"Right let's get some clothes on sunshine," he grinned and walked into the bedroom. I followed behind and picked my sweaty clothes up off the floor, I stood for a minute staring at them, loathe to put them back on. "Here, wear this," Fred passed me a faded green T-shirt and some black joggers.
"Thanks," I smiled and put his clothes on. The T-shirt reached past my mid-thigh and the joggers fell down my hips even when I tightened the drawstring, I had to rolled the bottoms up multiple times so I could see my toes.
"You look adorable," Fred laughed, he'd put on a faded white T-shirt and some flannel pajama bottoms. "Whatcha wanna do now?"
"I'm not sure, when George coming back?"
"Anytime now probably," Fred said looking at the clock. As if by magic a knock rang out on the door,
"Please clothe yourselves I'm coming in you horny bastards!" George exclaimed dramatically bursting in, "thank god you're dressed,"
"Hi George," I snickered,
"Why do you look like you shrunk in the wash?" George teased.
"Asshole," I replied chucking a pillow at him again. George placed a couple bottles on his desk.
"So what's the plan for tonight?" George asked leaning against the wall.
"Well I can't go back to my dorm so I'm not sure," I replied detangling my wet hair with my fingers.
"Stay here," Fred replied and started rummaging around his desk.
"Is George okay with that?" I asked, turning to the other twin.
"It'll be cool, we can have a sleepover, as long as you two keep your pants on," he chuckled.
"Ah ha!" Fred exclaimed pulling a battered Chudley Cannons tin from his desk drawer.
"What's that?" I asked, eyeing the orange lettering on the tin,
"Fuck yeah!" George whooped and rushed over to his brother, "do you smoke?" He turned to me and asked. I didn't often but had with Pansy before,
"On the rare occasion," I shrugged. Fred took out some papers, filters and a packet of some herb I didn't recognise. It was pale lilac and as he opened the packet I smelt a sweet yet spicy fragrance, similar to cinnamon. I had a feeling that the night was only beginning...