Feels like Family

"You lot look cozy," Charlie complained, shaking snow out of his hair as him and the other boys came trooping inside.
"Yeah, Howcome they get to stay inside and we have to get frostbite?" Ron chimed in as they took of their shoes.
"Because ve don't vant to get cold," Fleur giggled, sipping her tea.

"I don't think that's fair Georgie," Fred piped up, looking deviously at George.
"Nor do I Freddie," George replied. Before I knew what was happening the twins had picked me up, George had my ankles and Fred my arm. Charlie and Ron had Ginny. And Bill had Fleur over his shoulder.

"Put me down you assholes!" I shrieked as they walked towards the door. "I don't have warm clothes on!" I had taken off my shoes and coat when we arrived and now only wore my jeans and a black sweater.

"Tough luck baby," Fred shrugged, kicking open the door. The boys chucked us into a snowdrift, laughing maniacally.
"You absolute idiots! I'll have your guys for garters!" Ginny fumed. Fleur also had some choice swear words for Bill.

"What's happening here?" Molly Weasley said sternly looking through the open door, bags of groceries trailing behind her.

"Uh nothing mum," Ron stammered.
"Your sons thought it would be funny to throw us in the snow with no shoes or coats!" Ginny seethed getting to her feet.

Molly's expressions turned angry.
"Just when I think I'm raising you right-" she seethed throwing up her hands, "you lot get the girls inside and warm right now! And you best gone they don't get I'll or you'll be sleeping in the snow!"

After a few mumbled "Sorry Mum"s the boys turned to us. Fred extended a hand helping me to my feet. Despite me being drenched and frozen and cross, he smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
"I'm sorry sunshine," he murmured, his lips warming my cold one.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. He lifted my chin with his index finger and looked me in the eyes. Snow glistened in his long fiery hair and upon his eyelashes. Our breath mingled in clouds in the air.

"Freddie I can't feel my feet," I mumbled, shivering.
"Cmon the let's get you warm," he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the warm kitchen before taking me to the third floor.

By this point my lips were blue, I was drenched in snow and icy water and I couldn't feel my nose, fingers or toes. He kicked open the door to a small bathroom and sat me down on the sink whilst he fidgeting with the controls for the shower.

Once steam was clouding the room, he helped me out of my sodden clothes and into the shower.
"I'm going to get you some towels and warm clothes, okay love?" He asked, I nodded and he left.

The hot water burnt my hands and feet as the blood returned to them. My goosebumps faded away as hot water trickled down my back and over my shoulders. I reached up to untie my hair from its messy bun and massaged my scalp as the hot water warmed me up.

"Merlins beard darling, keep doing that and I'm gonna have to come shower with you," Fred joked, placing towels and clean clothes on the sink. I was still cross but he looked so delicious standing there.

His cheeks rosy beneath the trademark freckles, his muscles taught against the long sleeved shirt he wore, the way his hands gripped the sink as he looked at me. It all sent a rush of heat to my core.

"Why don't you join me then," I urged, picking up some body wash and starting to wash my body.

Fred stared for a moment as I rubbed the soapy suds all over myself. Before hastily removing his clothes and stepping into the shower with me.