Blood, sweat and tears

Hi :) so I'm kinda hitting a writers-block so if you guys have any suggestions for the story please comment them <3 okey thanks for reading
————

"Freddie!" I exclaimed touching his face, George kneeled next to me in the damp grass,
"what happened?"
"My bludger," Miles said softly, "I swear it was an accident, I hit it towards him but he got distracted and missed and-" he rambled looking increasingly panicked.
"Shit! Okay go get Madame Pomfrey," I demanded as everyone else gathered round. The bludger looked like it hit him in the collarbone as I could see deep purple bruising extending from his jaw to underneath the collar of his robes. The skin on his jaw had split and bloody was running down his face.
"Shit Freddie, what're we going to do?" George looked at me in panic. I lifted Fred's eyelid and was met by the white of his eye, he was out cold. I put my ear over his lips and felt warm air as he breathed.
"He's out cold but breathing," I said, my hands shaking in panic. I moved around and lifted his head into my lap, his red hair looking like spilt blood against my green robes. "Does anyone have their wand,"
"No, and none of this would've happened if you could keep your beaters under control!" Oliver started shouting, his face red with fury.
"This is not my fault!Do you think I'd want to hurt him?" I spat back, stroking his hair.
"Well it was you he was staring at after all," Angelina chimed in scathingly, Terence and Adrian stepped forward threateningly as Oliver shouted more,
"You're just so eager to fucking show off you don't care if anyone gets hurt!" I held up my hand towards my team mates as they looked ready to jump on wood at any moment.
"Do you really think that I don't care that my boyfriend is hurt," I said icily, staring daggers at the red-faced quidditch captain.
"Your-your boyfriend?" He spluttered, rubbing the side of his face with his palm. Angelina glared at me,
"Yes you asshole, now either help or fuck off, your teammate needs you to have a clear head, not to be screaming and shouting," I said,
"We should move him," Katie said, "the grass is wet and we don't want him cold on top of this,"
"Okay," George replied, "we need to be gentle," worry tinged his voice and he was shaking almost as badly as I was.
"Some help please?" I turned towards my team. I held Fred under his shoulders,George took his legs and Oliver and Miles took either side of his midriff.
"Three-two-one," Oliver said and we all picked Fred up, trying our best not to jostle him too much. He groaned as we picked him up, his eyes flickering open. We quickly moved him into the Gryffindor changing room, placing him softly on a bench with a rolled up shirt behind his head.
"What's going on-" he mumbled, turning his head then wincing.
"You got hit by a bludger mate," George said kneeling worriedly by his brother.
"Hurts like a bitch," he winced trying to sit up,
"Whoa stay still, we don't know how bad it is," I urged, taking his outstretched hand.
"I bet I'm still gorgeous," he chuckled before wincing.
"He's alright, his ego is still intact," Katie laughed, having appeared from the showers with a damp cloth, she passed it to me.
"I'm just gonna clean away the blood so we can see how bad it is, Madame Pomfrey should be here soon," I said soothingly, before unlacing the top of his robes.
"Holy crap!" Oliver exclaimed,

His collarbone pressed against his freckled skin an a horrifying angle, the skin blue and black all around it, the bruising reached down to below his nipple.
"Hold still," I urged before gently cleaning away the blood, blinking back tears as he gritted his teeth in pain. I hated seeing him hurt and it was twice this week he had been.
"Where is he?" Madame Pomfrey's voice echoed through the changing room.
"Here," Angelina called out.
"Oh my goodness! What happened?" she said, pulling out her wand,
"I hit him with a bludger accidentally, I swear it was an accident!" Terence said, wringing his hands.
"I'll fix him up here but he'll need to come back to the hospital wing and then bed rest after," she said, then began waving her wand over the worst of Fred's bruises. He cried out as his collarbone popped back into place, squeezing my hand until it hurt.
"It's okay Freddie," I whispered, stroking his hair and green light emitted from the nurses wand and the gash on his jaw knitted itself together.
"Do you think you can stand?" Madame Pomfrey said to Fred. He nodded before wincing and sitting up slowly.
"Lean on me," I said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, George took his other side.
"Right, everyone else let's get changed," Oliver said, staring at the blood stained wood of the changing room bench.
"I'll go with Fred too, make sure he's okay," Angelina simpered,
"No it's alright Miss Johnson, I'm sure Miss Hunt and Mr Weasley can manage," Madame Pomfrey said primly, before turning and smiling secretly at me. We walked slowly towards the castle, Fred's weight heavy on my shoulders. We reached the hospital wing and he lay down on the bed, groaning in pain as he lay back.
"I'm going to give you something to drink, it'll make you sleepy but it'll help if anything internally was hit," Madame Pomfrey said passing him a glass of blue liquid. Fred nodded weakly and sipped at it.
"I'm gonna go wash up mate but I'll come back and check on you later," George said as the nurse walked away, he placed a hand on my shoulder reassuringly as his brother nodded drowsily at him.
"Storm.... please stay a bit," Fred muttered, his eyelids drooping,
"I'll stay for a while," I whispered to George and sat next to Fred. I slipped my hand into his, as he fell asleep. The hospital wing was a long room with rows of hospital beds, high arched windows let sunlight in. I lay my head next to Fred's and closed my eyes, hearing his soft breathing. I didn't mean to but I dosed off.