Post-lunch detours

*obligatory spicy chapter warning*

We walked back to the castle hand in hand, giggling the whole way. Fred told me jokes that were so bad they were actually funny. We did stop a few times to kiss, he was irresistible. When we arrived we saw George scowling on the long bridge. He was leaning over and staring at the moat far below.
"What wrong Georgie?" I said touching his shoulder gently. He quickly turned his head to look at me and then got a wicked glint in his eye.
"I happen be just fine, your neck in the other hand..." he trails of in a fit of sniggers. Fred wraps a protective arm around me but is grinning.
"I happen to like the colour purple-" I say before breaking off into fit of laughter. The twins double over with tears streaming down their freckled faces. Every time we seem to calm down we make eye contact again and resume our fits of hysterics.

"Is everyone okay?" I hear a soft concerned voice.
"We're fine thanks Nev," I say mid giggle
"Storm just likes the color purple-" George wheezes.
"Oh?" The timid dark haired boy said puzzled. He had another plant in his arms and wore his usually black and white patterned sweater. I breathe and manage to stand upright.
"Nice plant Nev, what is it?" I say turning to face my friend.
"Oh! That's why they said you like purple!" Neville blurts before blushing.
"Uh- yeah," I giggle rubbing at the spot on my neck.
"My handiwork" Fred boasts before once more draping a long muscled arm over my shoulders.
"Uh- cool? This is my new mandrake!" Neville says in excitement, thrusting the clay pot towards me. I gingerly take it from him, recounting his incident with mandrakes in first year.
"Oh don't worry, it's barely old enough to scream,"
"Uh-cool," I hand him back the pot and stick a smile on my face. Neville was shy and quiet, attributes we'd decided due to the tragedy of his parents. But he was kind and goofy, so I always made sure to be kind back, made friends with him so he never felt alone.
"I'm off to the greenhouses then," he grinned before bouncing off with his mandrake.

"Okay but I'm actually starving," I grumbled
"Me too!" George yells and hooks his arm through mine and attempts to drag me to the hall.
"Oi!" Fred shouts before linking his arm through my other arms and pulling me close to him. We walk through the courtyard and dodge the swinging pendulum in the archway. It's dark in the first corridor, as per usual. But then next corridor we turn into is brightly lit and cheery, walls adorned with talking paintings. There are quite a few students milling around as we near the Great Hall. I take a seat with the twins at the Gryffindor table, it wasn't unusual for students from other houses to mix. This time we sat on the end of the long wooden tables, with me on the end and Fred in the middle. The enchanted ceiling was sunny and blue with fluffy clouds drifting around. I grabbed a plate and placed a Sunday roast on it. The food here was always perfect, fluffy yet crisp Yorkshire pudding and crispy roast potatoes. I had a glass of spiced pumpkin juice to accompany it. I tucked into my food and suddenly nearly choked on my food. Fred's hand had slid under the table and come to rest on my knee. Get it together! I thought and resumed eating, I snuck a glance at Fred who looked as if he was just munching away at his meal. His hand began to move up my thigh, leaving a trail of tingling skin and causing desire to ignite in my stomach. I kept eating, pretending nothing was happening until his hand reached the very top of my thigh and moved slightly to the centre. A small groan escaped my lips.
"You okay?" George asked concerned
"Uh yeah, just really enjoying the food," I stammered and pasted a smile onto my face. Fred was grinning into his food. If he was going to have his fun, so was I. I rushed to finish my plate the stood up.
"I've got something I've got to do quickly," I said, then leaned down as if to kiss Fred on the cheek and whispered, "The empty classroom on the third floor in 10 mins,". I stood up and pecked George in the cheek before heading towards the moving staircases, which would take me to the third floor.

There was a classroom that hadn't been used in years up there, most students knew about it so I hoped it was empty. I hopped on a staircase as it moved, easily practiced from my six years at the school. I hoped he would meet me, or maybe I was getting ahead of myself. Nevertheless I calmed my fluttering nerves and knocked on the wooden door, checking nobody was in there. Hearing no reply I opened the door and stepped inside. It's was slightly cold, due to the stone floor and walls, there were desks lined up in rows and tapestries if magical creatures adorned the walls between large windows and torches in braziers. I say myself on one of the desks, they were pale from age and had writing on them. Years of love hearts, cartoon dicks and curse words were inked into the wood. The door creaked open and I looked up. Fred leaned against the door frame, his red hair falling into his eyes. The corner of his mouth turned into a smirk and he looked me up and down. I stood up and walked over to him. My nose touched his chest and I tilted my head back to look at him, I reach up and brought his face down so I could kiss him. This time there was no softness or tenderness. He kicked the door shut and kissed me aggressively. His soft mouth moving hard against mine. His hands gripped my waist and dragged me forward so I was pressed against him once more, before starting to untuck his sweater from my jeans.
"I like this sweater on you, but I think it would look nicer on the floor," he mutters before pulling it over my head along with my strappy top. He traces the lines of my bra with delicate fingers.
"It matches my sweater," he grins. I slide his shirt over his head before leaning back to look at his naked torso. Muscles ripple under freckled skin and he has a few scars on his chest, presumably from quidditch. I trace every contour of his stomach and chest before he picks me up again and sits me on a desk. He kisses me and starts to unbuckle my belt.
"Is this okay?" He asks, I nod. He unbuckles my belt and slides my jeans off with practiced hands, I lift my hips up to help him.
"We like matching don't we?" He smirks noticing my purple thong.
"Mhm" I mumble in agreement. His hands trace up my thighs, warm against my cool skin.
They move up and over my stomach before cupping my small breasts in his hands.
"God you're gorgeous," he growls and he starts kissing my neck. He reaches round behind me to unclasp my bra, and tosses it away. His mouth traces a path down my chest before he kisses at one of my nipples, rolling the other between his fingers. They stiffen at his touch and I arch my back in pleasure. He kneads my breasts with his hands before tracing circles around my nipples with his tongue, I moan as another rush of arousal courses through me.
"You like that don't you darling," Fred teases, but I can't respond. Another moan leaves my lips as he rolls my nipples between his calloused fingers. I wanted him so badly. I slid free of his grasp and dropped to my knees, the stones cold against my bare skin. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the down to his knees. I could see his dick straining at the cloth of his boxers. I pulled down his boxers and it sprung to attention. He was far larger than I could have imagined, thick and veiny with precome glistening at the soft pink tip. He must've seen the shock in my face because he chuckled soft and huskily. I grabbed the shaft with my hand and stroked up it slowly, it twitched and Fred moaned softly. I needed it in my mouth. I parted my lips and wrapped them around his tip, swirling my tongue around the sensitive skin at the base of his tip. I put as much of him in my mouth as I could, sucking gently before moving my head back. I kept a slow rhythm, stroking the underside of his dick with my tongue.
"Fuck-" Fred groaned in pleasure before grabbing the back of my head. His hands knotted in my hair before thrusting my head forward aggressively. The top of his his dick touched the back of my throat and I fought the urge to gag. I sucked harder on his dick before moving my head up and down faster, softly squeezing his balls with my hand. His hips started thrusting into my mouth in time with me. His breathing became increasingly laboured and his moans ever louder.
"God yes- keep doing that-" Fred moaned, his voice guttural and causing my already damp knickers to dampen again with desire. I kept up the pace, enjoying how he felt in my mouth, how I made is voice so low and husky.
"Darling I'm gonna-" Fred growled before his words cut off with a moan. I increased the pressure on his balls and thrust his dick all the way to the back of my throat. With a loud, husky groan he came in my mouth, pumping his warm, salty cum down my throat. After a moment he took his wilting member out my mouth and leaned down to rub a calloused finger over my lips.
"You didn't spill a drop did you darling?" He said before tilting my head back and kissing me softly.
"Nope," I grinned wickedly before standing up to kiss him again. He pulled his jeans back up before roughly pushing me onto the desk.
"Your turn now angel," he said, grinning wickedly. He parted my legs and traced his hands once more up my pale thighs. Stopping at the edge of the purple lace.
"Look how wet you are for me darling, and I haven't even started" he teased before placing soft kisses on my inner thighs, leaving a trail of goosebumps. He tugged at the delicate lace and I lifted my hips and soon sat naked on the desk.    He moved his head forward before licking up my dampened slit. A hiss of breathe escaped me.
"You taste so good!" Fred mutters before sucking softly at my clit. I moan quietly and tilt my head back. He gently put one long finger inside me curling gently until it hits that perfect spot, another finger joins it gently thrusting in and out. The whole time he sucks and licks at my clit. I run my hands through his hair watching the silky orange strands part between my fingers before my eyes close and I moan in ecstasy. His fingers have sped up and can feel my high coming.
"Fred- I -" words can barely form between my moans and my whole body is quivering in arousal. I'm on the edge of coming when he chuckles against my drenched mound when I come. A long groan escapes me and my body shakes. He looks up at me and slides his fingers out of me. He sucks the glistening juices of his fingers before kissing me again.
"How was that for you angel," he smirks
"That was-" I trail off and he laughs at me. He turns and retrieves my clothes. He sweetly helps me dress before pulling his shirt on.
"Let's try this again sometime sunshine," he winks and gives me a soft kiss before taking my hand as we walk out.
"Gladly" I grin and let go of his hand to head to the dungeon....