Butterbeer

I walk into town with the twins giggling as we recount how funny Ron's reaction had been. To tell you the truth I was bursting with happiness inside, Fred Weasley loaned me his sweater! I needed to pull myself together.
"Yall right?" Fred turns and asks me, noticing I'd momentarily gone quiet.
"Never better" I grin cheekily elbow him in the ribs much to the amusement of George. Fred groans then shakes his head smiling. We arrive at the Three Broomsticks and George holds open the door for Fred and I. It's buzzing with voices and laughter inside.
"Right I'll go get us some Butterbeer, you find an table," Fred states before heading towards Madame Rosmerta. I spot a table in a far corner and drag George to it, who seemed to have gone mute at the sign of the ravishing tavern owner.
"Oi Georgie, snap out of it" I laugh and push him into a chair.
"Snap out of what?" He mutters before resuming his bubbly chatter, "Where is my idiot brother with a drink I'm thirsty?" He complains.
"Oh stop whining," I say and punch him in the arm.
"What's going on then?" I hear as a butter beer is placed in front of me, the foam almost spilling over the sides of the tankard. One more I look up at the freckled grin of Fred Weasley.
"Thanks. Your brother is a whiner," I slyly respond before taking a sip of the drink, tasting the caramel fizz wash over my tongue. I take a minute to look around, at the dark wooden beams overhead and the multitude of witches and wizards, lit by iron chandeliers above us. We sit in comfortable silence drinking our butterbeers.
"Ya know, you're not a very 'Storm' kinda person," Fred remarks, placing his tankard down.
I frown "okay-"
"No you're a sunshine person"
"Uhhhh ok" I roll my eyes and take another sip of butter beer.
"Right your name is sunshine from now on" George cackles
"Don't you fucking dare call me that" I growl and glare at the twins.
"Why not sunshine?" Fred smirks and leans towards me.
"Shut it or I'll make you" I sneer and give him my best icy stare, suppressing another rising blush. His face his only inches from mine and I sneak a glance at his mouth, it looks soft and is still twisted into a cheeky smile. I fight the urge to kiss him and instead look up at his eyes, lighter honey coloured specks scatter across dark brown and they're filled with warmth and something else I can't quite place.
"Ahem," George clears his throat and looks at us sternly. What the bloody hell was going on. I quickly sit up straight and pull the soft purple wool over my hands to hide their shaking. Lust curls itself inside my stomach.
"Right- uhm- we probably should be heading back," Fred says quickly and practically leaps to his feet. George and I follow suit.

Once again we walk into the crisp air, it must be about lunchtime and I can't wait to get back the the castle for lunch. But at the same time I don't want to leave the company of the charming, funny ginger twins. As we walk I start humming a song under my breathe to fill the silence, Heart of Glass by a muggle singer called Blondie.
"What's that nonsense?" Fred laughs at me, not unkindly.
"Muggle music, some of us actually have taste." I reply and attempt to mimic the signature wink.
"Got a bug in your eye?" George teases and I throw another punch against him arm.
"You are a menace!" He mock growls and ruffles my hair. Suddenly I feel a weight in my back, from the smell of roses I deduce Pansy has decided to treat me like a horse.
"Bloody hell Pans," I huff before hooking my arms under her legs and hoisting her onto higher up my back.
"What's going on?" She sings gleefully.
"Not much," I respond and huff as she shifts around on my back.
"I'm hungry, go faster!" She whines and starts hitting the top of my head.
"Quit it or I'll drop you!" I laugh and pretend to drop my arms. She squeals and clings tighter. I see the twins roll their eyes, but they're laughing at the antics of my friend and I.
"Hold up, who's jumper is this?" She squawks over my shoulder.
"Fred's," I mutter trying my hardest not to blush. What is it with my blushing! I look over at him to see his freckled face the colour of his hair. Why was he blushing? Pansy was sniggering behind me so I promptly dropped her onto her arse.
"You bitch!" She shrieks as the twins double over in laughter. I offer her a hand up, which she accepts begrudgingly. She's pouting but I can see her suppressing laughter.
"By brother and I have some business to attend to," George says as we arrive at Hogwarts.
"See you around then," I smile at them and start pulling off the purple jumper when Fred stops me.
"Keep it for now, wouldn't want you to get cold," He winks at me before disappearing around a corner with George.
"You better tell me every single thing that happened!" Pansy says dragging me towards the great hall by my hand.
"We pranked Ron, I got cold, we got butter beer. End of story," I respond, omitting the 'moments' Fred and I had.
"What aren't you telling me?" Pansy raises her eyebrow at me. She knew me far too well. So I dragged her into an alcove I'd spotted me next to us. I recounted the moments I had with Fred as she got increasingly excited.
"You are so lucky! He totally likes you!" Pansy squeals.
"Shut up!" I hiss, but I can't help but smile at her words, "he's probably just being nice". Although the prospect of him actually returning my feelings was rather enticing. My stomach rumbles and I realise I am actually starving.
"Can we go get food now?" I ask Pans, who laughs and rolls her eyes.
"It's always about food with you isn't it"
"Totally, I'm the worst!"